A:您想要点儿什么?
B: I've been told that Chinese arts and crafts are famous for their excellent workmanship. We'd like to take some home. What would you recommend?
B:我听说中国的工艺品做工精湛,很有名气,我们想带些回去。你能为我们推荐点什么吗?
A: There are over a thousands kinds of articles in our shop.For example,there is tricolored pottery originating in the Tang asty,embroidery,bark,jade carving,just to name a few.Do you have anything in mind?
A:我们商店里有上千种工艺品,仅举几个例子,例如,唐三彩、刺绣、蜡染、玉雕等。您考虑好买点什么了吗?
B: No, not really.But I think it should be something distinctively Chinese.And easy to carry.
B:还没有。不过我想应该是极具中国特色的。而且应该便于携带。
A:I would suggest you buy paper-cuts,embroidery and batik.They are very easy to carry.
A:我建议你们买些剪纸、刺绣、蜡染,这些东西便于携带。
B: So,we'd like to see some embroidery.
B:既然如此,我们想看看刺绣。
A:有什么可以为您效劳的,夫人?
B: Yes. I'd like to choose a sweater for my son.
B:是的,我想给我的儿子挑选一件毛衣。
A: l see. Do you have any ideas so far?
A:我知道了。您有什么想法了吗?
B: Not yet. Can you give me some suggestions?
B:还没有。你能给我一些建议吗?
A: Sure, madam. But may l know how old he is?
A:当然可以,夫人。我可以知道您儿子多大了吗?
B:Thirteen.
B:13岁。
A:And the height?
A:多高呢?
B: About 158cm. He likes to wear loose-fitting sweaters.
B:158公分。他喜欢宽松一点的毛衣。
A: I see. How about this one? It's very fashionable and popular among teenagers.
A:知道了,这件怎么样呢?这件很时髦,而且在年轻人中间非常流行。
B: I don't think he'll like it.He prefers simple styles.
B:我觉得他不喜欢这件。他比较喜欢简单的图案。
A: How about this one then?
A:那么这件呢?
B: The style is all right, but "m not sure about the color. Let me think for a while.
B:这个图案可以,但是我不确定颜色行不行。让我想想。
A:早上好,女士!您要买什么?
B: Well, I'd like to buy a watch.
B:我……我想买块表。
A: Oh, look at these two watches, aren't they lovely?
A:噢,瞧瞧这两块,挺漂亮的吧!
B: Yeah. But l think I'd prefer...
B:这两块是都不错。但我觉得我想要……
A: How about this one? It's graceful in style.
A:你喜欢这块吗?它的式样挺大方的。
B: Mm, yes, but I think I like that one better. It's made of gold, isn't it?
B:啊,是的。不过我更喜欢那块,它是金制的,是不是?
A:Sure.
A:那当然。
B:How much is it?
B:多少钱呢?
A:500 dollars,Madam.
A:500美元,女士。
B: I wonder if it keeps good time.
B:不知道走得准不准?
A: Surely.As this is the latest model,and you can also set the alarm.
A:当然准。因为这是最新型的,而且又能定闹钟。
B:How do I set it?
B:我得怎么调呢?
A: Just do like this.Very simple.
A:只要这样做就行。很简单。
B: All right. this suits my taste best.I'II take It.
B:好吧,这个最合我的口味。我买了。
A:你们喜欢这套瓷器茶具,是吗?
B: Yes, but can you show ma the other colour ones?
B:是的,可是你能让我们看看其他花色的吗?
A: Sure.How about the brown one?
A:当然可以,这套棕色的怎么样?
B: No,l don't like the brown one.
B:不,我不喜欢棕色的。
A:The blue one?
A:蓝色的呢?
B:Good,l like it.
B:好的,我喜欢这一种。
A: You've made a good choice.This china tea set is unusual.It was made in Jingdezhen.
A:您真是好眼力,这种瓷器茶具很不寻常呢,它是景德镇造的。
B: It is extremely beautiful.This is the very thing I've been dreaming of.Please put in a gift box for me.
B:真是太漂亮了,这正是我梦寐以求的。请给我装进礼品盒子里。
A:Yes,sir.
A:好的,先生。
售货员:下午好,我有什么能帮您吗?
Custom: Yes,l am after some sugar.
顾客:是的,我想买些糖。
Salesman: Well,we have some nice sugar.
售货员:嗯,我们有些很好的糖。
Custom: Can you show me the way,please?
顾客:能告诉我怎么走去吗?
Salesman: Sure.follow me.
售货员:当然,跟我来。
正在阅读:
旅游购物英语对话【五篇】11-15
江苏徐州2021年4月自考准考证打印时间:考前一周09-25
关于忙碌的句子【三篇】03-06
[中学生读书情况调查报告表]中学生读书情况调查报告12-06
高三课前三分钟励志演讲范文11-10
工商总局信访工作总结范文10-13
感恩节作文800字:感恩节05-05
毕业联欢会开场主持人串词05-19
初中生《风声》电影观后感600字11-12