【#英语资源# 导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。©文档大全网整理了双语美文:总有一些回忆,你无法舍弃,快来看看吧!希望能帮助到你~更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!
We keep arguing about what truth really is.
我们一直在争论到底什么才是事实。
And, most of the time, we insist that what we know is the truth.
而大多数时候我们都坚信自己知道的是事实。
But in the end, what is the sound of truth?
可是,说到底,到底什么才是事实?
Waves on a beach? The laugh of a child?
是海岸上的浪花声?是孩子的笑声?
Or perhaps there competing truths?
又或者,其实有相互冲突的事实存在着?
The truth of the mind and the truth of the heart.
理智的事实,和情感的事实。
If all the apples are bruised , then it's the unbruised apple that is bad, the sane one who is crazy.
如果所有的苹果都是被撞伤的,那没有被撞伤的那个反而成了坏苹果,它成了那个“发疯的理智者”。
For what is normal is that upon which nine wise people can agree, leaving the tenth to swing from a hangman's rope.
毕竟,如果9个睿智的人可以在一件事情上达成共识,那这个事情就是“正常”的,而那个持反对意见的第10个人就应该上绞刑架。
Yeah, it all gets physiological now.
好吧,这一切现在听起来很哲学。
What we can see now is that maybe we are not always as right as we think we are.
我们现在可以看出来,或许我们并不总是像自己以为的一样那么正确。
Sometimes we are not as rational as we think we are.
很多时候我们并没有自己以为的那么理智。
And when most people are wrong, the real right one can be condemned wrong.
而当绝大多数人都错了的时候,真正对的那个人就变成错的了。
So, remember, don't judge that easily, 'cause you may be wrong even when nearly everybody around thinks the same as you do.
所以,请记住,不要总是那么轻易地做判断,即使当你身边的人几乎都同意你的时候也不要。
Listen to the silence. Help the world be better, so that you won't one day be the sane one hanging from the tree.
听听那些没有被讲出来的话。让这个世界变得更好吧,好让你自己不会有一天也变成那个绞刑架上的理智者。
Silence must be heard.
沉默,应该得到聆听。
正在阅读:
双语美文:总有一些回忆,你无法舍弃07-23
2018年广东广州市海珠区广医二院招聘卒中中心护士招聘公告07-11
《傅雷家书》读后感600字初二:初二学生读后感600字3篇11-14
2016年人力资源二级考点精讲:企业组织结构的整合03-27
初二数学下册期末试卷及答案202012-04
2016年内蒙古中级会计师合格证领取时间12-02
[外科医生工作简历范文]外科医生工作简历03-27
2018四川绵阳中考录取线出炉普高最低录取线408分05-29
健康教育工作个人年度工作总结02-03
2021年三八妇女节暖心祝福句子【三篇】09-19