高中高一英语教材|高中高一英语第十八单元教案:Thenecklace

副标题:高中高一英语第十八单元教案:Thenecklace

时间:2023-08-15 11:30:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

科目 英语
年级 高一
文件 high1 unit18.doc
标题 Unit 18 The necklace
章节 第十八单元
关键词
内容
单元重点
Ⅰ.语言要点
accept, invitation, after all, continue, call on, day and night, pay back, at the most,
worth, not…any more
Ⅱ.日常交际用语
1. Where have you been all these days?
2. What happened?
3. We did have a good time.
4. Excuse me. I’ve lost a case I wonder if it’s been found.
5. Can you describe the case?
6. Where did you last have it?
7. We asked everyone there if they had found …, but without luck.
8. We couldn’t find it; it was lost.
Ⅲ.语法
疑问句的直接引语和间接引语
e.g.1. He asked if she was Pleased.
2. She asked him how many People were going to the ball.
背景知识介绍
1.作者
Guy de Maupassant(莫泊桑1850—1893)was a well—known French novelist and short –story writer.在少年时他就对文学表现出了浓厚的兴趣,很小的时候开始写作,在30多岁成为著明的小说家,他的大部分作品讲的是人们的日常生活。1871年开始,他在政府部门就职,这期间他熟悉了政府职员的生活。这段经历帮助他创造出了他的短篇小说“项链”。他的作品简洁明了,讽刺运用得恰到好处。莫泊桑晚年承受疾病围绕,1893年病逝于巴黎。
2.有关这部戏的介绍
“项链”这篇课文是一个独幕剧,它包括三个人物:Mathilde Loisel, a yang woman;
Pierre Loisel, Mathilde’s husband, a government worker; Jeanne, Mathilde’s good friend.
课文难点分析
1. Scene1 A park in Paris ……walks towards her.
这部分用斜体表示,或象下文一样置于括号中,叫做舞台指导说明(stage directions )一般使用现在时态。戏剧一般首先介绍故事发生的时间(time)、地点(place)和剧中人物(characters)。在这一段中有了具体介绍。
2. …but I don’t think I know you. 我好象并不认识你。
I don’t think I should do that. 我认为我不该做那件事。
I don’t believe she will come. 我上信她不会来。
“think, believe” 这两个词的否定式在主句中表示,而宾语从句中的动词用肯定式。
3. In fact you do. 事实上你认识我。
=In fact, you know me. 为了避免和前面重复,所以用助动词代替。
e.g.①We all love singing, but he doesn’t. 我们都喜欢唱歌,但他不喜欢。
②Class 2 went to a picnic, but Class 1 didn’t. 2班去野餐了,但1班没去。
4. recognize vt. 认识,辨认
e.g.①She was so changed that I hardly recognized her. 她变得我几乎认不出来了。
②Harry recognized me in the crowd. 亨利在人群中认出了我。
5. Where have you been all these years? 这些年你上哪儿去了?
e.g. The teacher asked Jane, “You didn’t come to school, last week, where have you been?”
老师问Jane,“你上星期没来学校,去哪儿了?”
6. That’s because of hard work. 那是因为劳累。
e.g.①He couldn’t go further. That’s because of his wounded leg.
他不能再往前走了,因为他的腿受了伤。
②He cried because of the pain in his arm = He cried because he had a pain in his arm.
他因为胳膊疼而哭了。
because of后面跟名词在句中作状语与because加句子引导的状语从句意义相同。
7. Have times been hard for you? 这些年境况不太好吧!
times这个词我们以前见过:(morden times )表示目前或某种特殊时期的生活情况或环
境,可译作“日子”、“境况”、“时代”。
e.g.①He didn’t complain of hard times, but kept on working hard. 他没有抱怨时势艰难,相反的是一直努力工作。
②Students thought times are terrible in July. 学生们认为7月是一段难熬的日子。
8. But what happened? 发生什么事了?
happen take place. 没有被动式。
e.g.①I remembered the whole things as if it happened yesterday.
我记得整个事情,就好象是昨天发生的。
②──Why didn’t the boss come yesterday? 为什么老板昨天没来?
──An accident happened to him. 他出事了。
9. Do you remember one afternoon ten years ago when I came to your house and borrowed a
necklace of yours. 10年前的一个下午,我到你家借过一条项链,你还记得吗?
Ten year ago和由when 引导的定语从句一起修饰afternoon.
e.g.①Cart still remembers one afternoon in his first year when the professor took the students the Chemistry lab.卡尔仍然记得一年级时教授带学生到化学实验室去的那个下午的情景。
②There are thousands of starts in the sky that are like our sun.
天空中有成千上万颗像太阳一样的恒星。
10. I’ve written to accept the invitation. 我已经写信表示接受邀请了。
e.g.①I received a note, but didn’t accept it. 我收到了一张支票,但没接受。
②Jack received my letter, and accepted my advice.
Jack收到了我的信并且接受了我的建议。
③give sb. An invitation给sb发邀请(invite sb. to…)
refuse sb’s invitation. 拒绝sb的邀请。
11. I haven’t got an evening dress for the ball! 我没有参加晚会的礼服啊!
12. But, just this once. After all, this ball is very important.
不过就这么一次,要知道,这次舞会很重要啊!
after all“毕竟,终究,到底”。用来说服或提醒对方,引出对方似乎忘记了的某个
重要的论点或理由。
e.g.①They met with difficulties, but I hear that they’re succeeded after all.
他们遇到了困难,但我听说他们终究是成功了。
②She said she would not go to the ball, but she went there after all.
她说不去参加舞会,但最后还是去了。
13. I have no jewellery to wear. 我没有首饰戴。
dress和wear的区别:
e.g.①She always dresses in green. 她总是穿着绿色的衣服。
②Dress at once! 立刻穿上衣服。
③The mother dresses the baby everyday. 妈妈每天给小宝宝穿衣服。
而wear的宾语只能是鞋帽等物品,表示一种状态。
④He’s wearing a new coat today. 他今天穿了一件新大衣。
但不能说:Wear your clothes at once.
14. Can’t you just wear a flower instead? 难道不能就戴一朵花吗?
这是一个否定疑问句,表示吃惊,可能含有批评或责备的意思。
e.g.①Hasn’t Albert telephoned you? Albert还没有打电话来吗?(说话人认为Albert本该
已经打电话来了,但却没打,因此感到奇怪,并含有批评的口气)
②It’s getting dark. Can’t you walk a little faster? 天快黑了,你不能走快点吗?(说话
人觉得对方走慢了,含有责备的口气)
15. She married a man with a lot of money. 她嫁了一个很有钱的人。
marry sb. 娶了某人/嫁给某人。get married结了婚。
be/ get married to sb.与某人结婚,不能用 with.
e.g.①—Is Jack married? Jack结婚了吗?
—He got married last year. 他去年结婚了。
②He has been married to Mary for 3years. 他和Mary结婚3年了。
③Alice married a Frenchman. Alice和一个法国人结婚了。
16. So I called on you…
So是连词,用来承上启下,表示话语的逻辑性。“我想起你嫁了一个有钱人,所以就去看望你……”。
call on/ upon sb. visit sb.到家看望。
e.g.①It’s to years since I last called on my former teacher.
我最近的一次拜望老师已经是10年前了。
Call at sb’s house. 到家看望。
②“I’ll call at your house tomorrow morning. Are you free? “—Yes. You’re welcome.”
“明天我想到家去看望你,你有空吗?”“好的,欢迎”。
17. You tried it on and it looked wonderful on you.
你把项链戴上试了试,戴在你身上真是太好看了。
e.g.①Never buy shoes without trying them on first. 鞋子要先试再买。
②The tailor asked the girl to try on the new dress. 裁缝要那个小孩试一下新衣服。
try on: 试穿,试戴。
18. Perhaps in those days I was. 也许那时候我是(个漂亮的姑娘)…
这是承上启下的句子,后面的表语可以省略,以避免重复,在口语中常见。
e.g.①She said it was a valuable necklace. It really was.
她说那是一条很贵重的项链,的确很贵重。
②“Are they in the park?” “I think they are.” “他们在公园里吗?”“我想是的”。
19. Pierre and I did have a very good time at the ball.
我和波尔在舞会上的确玩的很痛快。
句中的did是助动词,在肯定句中用来强调它后面的动词。
e.g.①Do come here next Sunday. 下星期日一定来啊!
②I did agree with you. 我完全赞同你。
③She does keep her promise. 她确实一贯遵守诺言。
20. But that was the last moment of happiness in our lives.
但那是我们一生中最后的幸福时刻了。
21. On our way home…… that the necklace was not around my neck any more!
那天晚上在回家的路上,我低头一看,发现项链不再挂在我的脖子上了。
not ……any mere. 不再。
e.g.①Don’t make the same mistake any more. 不要再犯同样的错误了。
②She doesn’t live here any more. 她不再住在这儿了。
22. It was exactly like your necklace, but it was a different one.
那条项链的确和你的一模一样,但却是另外的一条。
句中的One用来指代前在的名词(necklace)。复数用ones.
e.g.①There are two books. The one on the shelf is mine. 这有2本书,书架上那本是我的。
②There are lots of dresses in the case. You can try on the ones you like.
箱子里有很多件衣服,你可以试穿所有你喜欢的。
23. During the next ten years… to pay back the money we had borrowed (= In order to return
the money which we had borrowed, both of us worked a long time every day in the next ten
years.)在后来的10年时间里,为了偿还这笔借款,我们两个不分昼夜地干活。
pay back作“偿还”,“还钱”解。pay back money to sb. pay back money for sth.
e.g.①“—I’ll pay back the money to you next week. Is it ok?”“我下星期还钱给你,行吗?”
—“That’s ok!” 好吧!
②“Have you paid back the money for the foods?” 购买食品的钱还了没有?
③They paid off all the debts on time. 他们按时把债还清了。
④Once we have paid off the store, we shall owe money to no one.
一旦把商店的钱还清了,我们就不欠任何人的钱了。
24. That’s why I come and ask for help. 这就是为什么我显得这样苍老。
“Why” 在这里相当于“the reason why …”即(为什么)…的原因。
e.g. He had stolen the necklace. That’s why he was punished.
他偷了项链,这说是受到惩罚的原因。
25. It wasn’t valuable at all. 它根本就不值钱。
at all“全然”“完全”。常用于否定句中“not…at all”“完全不”,“根本不”。 e.g.①She’s rather lazy, not at all suitable for the post. 她太懒了,根本不适合这个职业。
②I don’t believe her at all. 我根本就不相信她。
26. It was worth five hundred francs at the most… 它最多值500法郎。
be worth+sth. /doing sth.“值(多少钱)”
e.g.①This piece of jewelry is worth $500. 这件手饰值500美元。
②His suggestion is worth consideration / considering. 他的建议值得考虑。
③The museum is worth a visit. 那个博物馆值得一看。
27. He is now at the Lost and Found.
他现在失物招领处。
间接问句
直接引语如果是疑问句,变成间接引语时,有以下共同要求:
1.要把疑问语序变成陈述句语序。
2.主语的人称,谓语动词的时态以及状语要作相应的变化。
3.句末要用句号。
直接引语如果是一般疑问句,变成间接引语时,还要用if / whether引导。如果在引语中含有“or”,则只能用whether.
e.g.① He asked her, “Are you pleased?” 
He asked her if / whether she was pleased.
②She asked me, “Have you finished the work?” 
She asked me if / where I had finished the work.
③ Mother asked, “Will you stay at home or go with us?” 
Mother asked (me) whether I would stay at home or go with them.
直接引语如果是特殊疑问句,变成间接引语时仍和原来的疑问代词。
e.g.① She asked me, “Where have you been all these years?” 
She asked me where I had been all those years.
② He asked Tom, “What are you looking for?” 
He asked Tom what he was looking for.
③ He asked me, “Why didn’t you stop her?” 
He asked me why I hadn’t stopped her.
练习
请改写这个剧本。

高中高一英语第十八单元教案:The necklace.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/9Pln.html