Father used to be a Boy Scout
父亲以前是个童子军
Narrator:The Clarks went camping last week-end.
旁白:上周克拉克一家外出宿营。
They put up their tent in a field.
他们在田野里搭起了营帐。
Father:If you collect some sticks,children,
父亲:孩子,假如你们拣些树枝,
I shall light a fire.
我就来生堆火。
Sandy:Here you are,dad.
桑迪:给,爸爸。
Sue:We've brought lots of dry sticks.
苏:我们拣了好多干树枝。
Mother:Here's a box of matches,Jim.
母亲:吉姆,这是火柴。
Father:I don't want any matches!
父亲:我不需要火柴!
I used to be a Boy Scout.
我当过童子军。
If rub these two sticks together,I can light a fire.
我把这两根树枝相互摩擦就能生火。
Sue:What's the matter,dad?
苏:怎么啦,爸爸?
Father:I've been rubbing these two sticks together for a long time,
父亲:我已经磨了好久,
but nothing's happened yet!
但是不起作用。
Mother:I'll light it,Jim.
母亲:吉姆,我来点吧。
It's easy to light a fire with two sticks
用两根树枝点火很容易,
if one of the sticks is a match!
假如两根树枝中有一根是火柴!
正在阅读:
新概念英语和新概念青少版哪个好,新概念英语青少版第三册第52课听力:FatherusedtobeaBoyScout04-30
《复仇者联盟3》观后感800字09-03
2021年吉林初级统计师报名时间及入口(8月6日-8月16日)08-10
2019年山东二级建造师考试报名入口【2月26日开通】10-01
再牛的教育理念都比不过这四个字05-12
2016年大学生月工作计划05-24
拥有替身的一天作文600字05-12
与爱有关的细节作文700字10-06
皇甫松《梦江南·兰烬落》诗词赏析07-04
理想家作文800字05-12
房地产行业述职报告5篇06-17