[先挂断电话是不是不礼貌]实用英语:挂断电话的礼貌方式

副标题:实用英语:挂断电话的礼貌方式

时间:2024-05-18 09:21:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】如何在通电话的时候用英语礼貌的结束通话?©文档大全网整理了相关内容,快来看看吧!希望能帮助到你~更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!

  1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office.

  我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。

  2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line.

  抱歉,我不能再说了。还有个人在线。

  3. Sorry, I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for me.

  抱歉,我得挂电话了。我太太在等我。

  4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you later.

  我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。

  5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later tonight.

  我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。

  6. Shall we continue this later? I've got a call waiting.

  我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有个电话打进来了。

  7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?

  有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?

  8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?

  我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?

  9. I won't keep you any longer.

  我不耽误你时间了。

  10. Sorry, it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?

  抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?

实用英语:挂断电话的礼貌方式.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/JynX.html