【#英语资源# 导语】随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。以下是由©文档大全网精心收集了英语求职万能句子带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
【篇一】英语求职万能句子带翻译
About Enclosure 随函附寄物(附件)
1. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation. 有关本人的学历,工作经验等项的概要,谨同函呈上两件推荐函,请察核。
2. Enclosed please find a resume and a photo. 随函寄上简历表及相片各一份。
3. I attach schedule of my qualification and experience. 随信附上我的履历表。
4. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph. 随函附上履历表及近照。
5. A copy of my trans cript is enclosed. 附寄成绩单一份。
6. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English. 随函附上我英文老师的推荐函。
7. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that. 你可以从附上的资料表上看出……
8. I enclose a resume and one of my publications. 随函寄上简历表及作品。 About Salary 关于薪金待遇
1. The salary I should require would be HK$6,500 per month as a start. 待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百元起薪。
2. I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with. 本人希望,月薪由四千五百元起薪。
3. The salary I should require would be 60,000 a year, plus 1% commission on all sales. 关于薪金,要求年薪六万元,同时希望获得售价1%的分红。
4. The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000 dollars. 本人希望起薪10,000元。
5. The salary required is 12,000 per month, living in the house. 希望待遇月薪一万二千元,另供应宿舍。
6. I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month. 本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。
7. I am quite willing to start with a small salary. 起薪多少,本人并不计较。
8. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity. 关于薪金,请考验本人的能力再作定夺。
9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right. 不过,如其他条件具备,待遇问题,自会解决。
10. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary. 开始试用,本人愿以低微的薪金工作数月。
【篇二】英语求职万能句子带翻译
Reasons for leaving 说明离职原因
1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading. 本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business. 本人去职原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city. 我为照顾住在远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。
4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement. 本人离职的理由是这样:本人深知无升迁的机会。
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office. 本人希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility. 由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau. 由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前去职。
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position. 我为了找更高之职位,而请求去职。
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business. 由于所服务的公司解散,只好去职。
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation. 毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself. 本人所准备离开目前的工作岗位,理由是为谋求更高的职位。
【篇三】英语求职万能句子带翻译
Ending: Request for Interview 结尾:请求面谈及客套语
1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired. 如获面试,则感幸甚,如需保证人,本人也可提出。
2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction. 恳请惠予面试之荣。如蒙录用,本人必竭尽所能,为贵公司服务,以符厚望。
3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint. 如贵公司有意面试,本人一定遵照所指定的时日、前往拜访。
4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview. 如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请准予面试。
5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview. 如对本人之应征优先考虑,恳请惠予面试之机会。
6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably. 恳请惠予考虑本人之申请为盼。
7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration. 本人相信,贵公司会将本人的申请给予考虑。
8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction. 如有试用的机会,本人必尽力而为,以满足贵公司的要求。
9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me 对此申请,贵公司如惠予考虑,本人将尽的忠诚与努力。
10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you. 假如应征成功,而能在贵公司服务,本人保证将尽所能为贵服务。
11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction. 假如应征获得青睐而进入贵公司服务,本人必以排除万难之决心,为贵公司工作,以符厚望。
12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction. 如蒙不弃,惠予录用,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。