新概念英语第一册听力Lesson125Teafortwo

时间:2023-09-10 20:28:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does Susan have tea by herself?
  听录音,然后回答问题。苏珊是一个人喝茶吗?
  Susan: Can’t you come in and have tea now, Peter?
  苏珊:彼得,你现在能进来喝茶吗?

  Peter: Not yet, dear. I must water the garden first.
  彼得:还不能。我得先给花园浇水。

  Susan: Do you have to water it now?
  苏珊:你一定得现在浇吗?

  Peter: I’m afraid I must. Look at it! It’s terribly dry.
  彼得:恐怕我得现在浇。你看看,干得厉害。

  Susan: What a nuisance!
  苏珊:真讨厌!

  Peter: Last summer it was very dry, too. Don’t you remember? I had to water it every day.
  彼得:去年夏天也是干得很。你记得了吗?我不得不每天浇水。

  Susan: Well, I’ll have tea by myself.
  苏珊:好吧,我一个喝茶了。

  Susan: That was quick! Have you finished already?
  苏珊:好快啊!你已经浇完了?

  Peter: Yes, dear. Look out of the window.
  彼得:是的。你看看窗外。

  Susan: Good heaven! It’s raining. That means you needn’t water the garden.
  苏珊:下雨了,这就是就是说,你不必给花园浇水了。

  Peter: That was a pleasant surprise. It means I can have tea, instead.
  彼得:这是意想不到的好事。这意味着我反倒可以喝茶了。

  New words and Expressions生词和短语
  water
  v. 浇水

  terribly
  adv. 非常

  dry
  adj. 干燥的,干的

  nuisance
  n. 讨厌的东西或人

  mean (meant, meant)
  v. 意味着,意思是

  surprise
  n. 惊奇,意外的事

  Notes on the text课文注释
  1 have to(过去式had to ),不得不,必须。
  have to强调客观需要多一些。must则着重说明主观看法。
  2 What a nuisance!真讨厌!
  3 by myself 我自己/独自。同样,我们可以说by yourself, by himself, by herself, by itself, by ourselves,by yourselves, by themselves, by oneself。

新概念英语第一册听力Lesson 125 Tea for two.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Ppwv.html