英语绕口令:TongueTwisterI

时间:2023-09-10 23:45:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

I am not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's mate. I am only plucking pheasants 'cause the pheasant plucker's running late.

  我不是拔雉野鸡毛的人,我是他的助手。我在拔雉野鸡的毛,因为拔雉野鸡毛的人赶不及将雉野鸡毛拔掉。

  I cannot bear to see a bear bear down upon a hare. When bare of hair he strips the hare, Right there I cry, "Forbear!"

  我实在不忍心看着大熊一步一步向野兔逼近。当大熊差不多将野兔所有的毛发拔掉,我大叫:“自制啊!”

  I correctly recollect Rebecca MacGregor's reckoning.

  我准确地记起丽贝卡麦格拉歌的账单。

  I saw Esau kissing Kate. I saw Esau, he saw me, and she saw I saw Esau.

  我看见埃素吻凯特。我看见埃素,埃素看见我,而凯特也看见我看见埃素。

  I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet, I sit.

  我撕开了一张纸,那张纸给我撕开了。在撕开了的纸上,我坐下了。

  I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

  我思考一个问题。可是,我所思考的问题并不是我认为自己正在思考的问题。

  I wish you were a fish in my dish.

  我巴不得你是我碟中的鱼。

  If Stu chews shoes, should Stu choose the shoes he chews?

  假如史调咀嚼鞋子,史调应否选择他正在咀嚼的鞋子呢?

  If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

  若你看到这张告示,你会发现这张告示是不直得留意的。

  Inchworm's itching.

  尺蠖正发痒呢!

英语绕口令 儿童绕口令 经典绕口令 搞笑绕口令 普通话绕口令
最难绕口令 播音主持绕口令 绕口令练习 平翘舌绕口令 粤语绕口令
相声绕口令 英文绕口令 中文绕口令 超级难绕口令 唐诗宋词绕口令
点击查看更多绕口令最新信息>>>>

英语绕口令:Tongue Twister I.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Qcrv.html