珍惜粮食的美文美句-双语美文:珍惜那个对你好的人

副标题:双语美文:珍惜那个对你好的人

时间:2024-05-12 06:42:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】以下双语美文:珍惜那个对你好的人由©文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!

Last month I went back to my parent's home in Britain on a vacation.
上个月,我放假的时候回了一趟我爸妈在英国的家。
On the flight back, I couldn't help but thinking about the egg tarts from the little backery across the street.
在回去的飞机上,我忍不住想起街对面那家小面包房的蛋挞。
It's my childhood favorite.
那是我小时候最喜欢的。
Sure, you can get egg tarts these days in almost every corner of the world.
诚然,如今你几乎可以在世界的各个角落买到蛋挞。
But none of them smells or tastes like the ones from that backery, at least to me.
但是,至少对我来说,没有哪里的蛋挞能有那家面包房的那种香气和味道。
And when I went through the front door into that old house where I grew up, that smell was there welcoming me.
而当我走进那栋我从小长大的老屋的时候,这个气味就在那迎接我呢。
My mother said: "I've just bought your favorite egg tarts. Come and have some."
我妈说:“我刚刚去买了你最喜欢的蛋挞。来吃点吧。”
Her tone was not really joyful, but neither emotionless.
她的语气并没有多么欢快,但也不是毫无感情。
What was in it was the warmth of a family to which you can always run back when you think you've had enough out there.
她的话语里,是那种家的温暖;那种一旦我在外面受够了总能回去的家。
And I was suddenly full of tears in that moment.
当时,我突然就热泪盈眶了。
Cherrish those who treat you with pure love. You don't get a lot of people like that in your life.
珍惜那些真心对你好的人吧。你这一辈子真的碰不到太多这样的人。
Everyone of them is a [en]blessing
.[/en]
他们中的每一个,都是上天的恩赐。

双语美文:珍惜那个对你好的人.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/QlmX.html