【#英语资源# 导语】朗诵诗文本来说,抒情性和音乐性是它的基本属性。抒情性是就诗的内容来说的,音乐性是指诗的外在形式。诗歌只有从表达情感和安排组织字词的声音两方面出发,做到声情和谐、情声并茂,才能产生的艺术效果。下面是由®文档大全网带来的经典英语诗歌朗诵,欢迎阅读!
Morning Song—Sylvia Plath
晨歌——西尔维亚·普拉斯
Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
爱将你发动,像一块胖胖的金表。
The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
助产士拍打你的脚底,光着头你的哭喊
Took its place among the elements.
在万物中占据一席之地。
Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
我们的声音回响,将你的到来放大。新的雕像。
In a drafty museum, your nakedness
在一座通风的博物馆里,你的*露
Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.
给我们的安全蒙上阴影。我们如墙般,面无表情地围站
I'm no more your mother
比云,我更不像你的母亲
Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow
那云蒸馏出一面镜子,映出它缓慢的消失
Effacement at the wind's hand.
在风的手中。
All night your moth-breath
整夜你如蛾般的呼吸
Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:
摇曳于平面的粉红玫瑰间。我醒来听到:
A far sea moves in my ear.
远方的海潮涌于耳边。
One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral
你一哭,我从床上跌倒,像笨重的母牛
In my Victorian nightgown.
那花,在我的维多利亚睡袍里。
Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square
你的嘴张开,干净地如小猫。方形的窗
Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try
泛白,吞没了黯淡的星星。现在你试着
Your handful of notes;
交出你手中的音符;
The clear vowels rise like balloons.
清晰的元音,如气球般上升。
Why I Love You
我之所以爱你
Every time I think about you,
每当你浮现在我的脑海
I'm reminded of the reasons why I love you
我试着回忆自己爱上你的原因
From the deep of my heart and soul.
它源自我内心的深处和灵魂
And I wonder what I'd do without you,
并且担心没有你我该怎么办
Without your healing smile,
没有你抚平创伤的微笑
Your words of faith,
没有你饱含信念的话语
The caring and sensitive way you touch me,
你曾经关心体贴感动我的方式
Lifting me just when I need it most.
在我最需要的时候你却离开了
Without you,
没有你
What would I have?
我还拥有什么
What would I be?
我会怎样
I can't imagine existing in a world
我不敢想象活在这个世界上
Where someone doesn't love me the way you do.
在一个没有人像你曾经那样爱我的地方
You're the only one
你就是我的
Who's ever understood me and accepted me for who I am.
因为我是谁而了解和接受我的人
And I think you're nothing short of amazing.
你一定就是我的奇迹
Your love has always been and will always be
无论现在还是将来
Life's greatest gift to me!
你给我的爱就是我生命中的礼物
A Morning Wish
在清晨许个愿
The sun has just risen in the morning of another day. What can I wish this day may bring me?
太阳刚刚升起,又是一个新的早晨。我希望新的一天带给我些什么呢?
Nothing that shall make the world or others poorer, nothing at the expense of other men, butjust those few things which in their coming do not stop me but touch me rather, as they passand gather strength.
我希望世界上所有人都更加富有,希望我们获得的一切都不会损害他人的利益,我希望有些东西到来时不会阻碍我前进,希望它们从我身边经过时只会带给我感动,能让我从中汲取力量。
I wish that this day could bring me a few friends, who understand me, and yet remain myfriends; I also wish that this day could bring me a job to do which has real value.
我希望在新的一天里能结交一些灵犀相通的新朋友,同时也继续拥有老朋友;我还希望自己在新的一天里能做一份真正有意义的工作。
I wish that this day could bring me a mind unafraid to travel, even though the trail be notblazed, and I wish that this day could bring me an understanding heart.
我希望自己在新的一天里能勇敢地去旅行,即使旅途没有那么闪耀的风景。我希望自己在新的一天里能更具同情心。
I wish that this day could bring me a sight of the eternal hills, and the blue sea stretching tothe horizon, and of something beautiful which the hands of men have made.
我希望在新的一天能见到连绵的群山和一望无际的碧蓝大海,能见到人类用双手创造的美好事物。
I wish that this day could bring me a sense of humor, and the power to laugh, a little leisurewith nothing to do.
我希望自己在新的一天更具幽默感,希望自己能开心地笑,希望能有一点闲暇,什么都不用做。
And I crave for a few moments of quiet, silent meditation in the morning of this day.
就在这个清晨,我渴望得到片刻的宁静,能静静地冥思。