酒店和饭店_酒店英语:在饭店医务室

副标题:酒店英语:在饭店医务室

时间:2022-05-06 07:20:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

871.What’s wrong with you,sir?

  先生,您哪里补舒服?

  872.What seems to be the trouble to you?How is your appetite?

  您有什么疾病吗?您得胃口怎么样?

  873.Let me examine you,any pain here?Does it hurt you when I press here?

  让我给您检查一下,这里疼吗?我压这时疼吗?

  874.Yes,but only a little.

  疼,但只是一点点。

  875.I think that a blood test is necessary for you,sir.

  先生,我认为您需要验一下血。

  876.Let me give you a check-up first.

  让我先给您检查一下。

  877.Breathe deeper,please,cough,now again.

  请深呼吸,咳一下,再咳一次。

  878.Let me listen to your lungs and heart.

  让我检查一下您的心脏和肺部。

  879.Here is a prescription for some medicine as instructed and don’t smoke,don’t overwork either.

  这是开的一些药,请按时服药,不要吸烟,不要过度疲劳。

  880.I will give you an injection first,you’d better stay in bed.

  我先给您打一针,您还是卧床休息为好。

酒店英语:在饭店医务室.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Ssfx.html