新概念英语青少年版入门a教学视频,新概念英语青少年版第四册第91课:Thelatestcraze

时间:2023-04-12 05:51:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Lesson 91 The latest craze
第91课 最新款式
Margot:Have you read this new novel,Betty?
玛戈:贝蒂,你读过这本新出的小说吗?
Mother:No,I haven't,Margot.Who's it by?
妈妈:玛戈,我还没读呢.谁写的?
Margot:A young teenager.
玛戈:一个十几岁的青少年.
Margot:Have you heard this new record?
玛戈:你听过这张新唱片吗?
Mother:No,who's it played by?
妈妈:没有,谁演奏的?
Margot:The Gorgons.It's their latest.
蛇发女怪乐队.这是他们最新灌制的唱片.
Margot:You didn't notice my new belt,did you?
玛戈:你有没有注意我的新皮带?
Mother:That looks nice Who are they sold by?
看上去很好.在哪儿有卖的?
Margot:A shop in Carnaby Street.
玛戈:在卡那比街的一家商店.
They're in fashion-all the rage!
他们很流行--风糜一时.
Margot:You must see this new picture I bought.
你应该看看我刚买的这幅画.
It's been painted by a teenager.
是个十几岁的青少年画的.
He's already a famous artist. Mother:Mm.
他已是一位的画家了. 妈妈:嗯.
Margot:Oh,and you must see our new car! Only two wheels.
噢,你应该看看我们的新车,只有两个轮子,
They're made by an American company.They're the latest craze.
是一家美国公司制造的,是最新款式.
Mother:How do you manage it Margot?
妈妈:玛戈,你是怎么做到这一点的?
You certainly keep up to date!
你确实很合潮流.
Margot:My dear,I have to.
玛戈:亲爱的,我不得不这么做.
If I don't,my children think I'm square.
如果不这样,我那些孩子会认为我守旧,
They think I'm not "with it"!
认为我"跟不上潮流".

新概念英语青少年版第四册第91课:The latest craze.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/V5zx.html