五台山宾馆预订|关于宾馆预订英语口语对话

副标题:关于宾馆预订英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-15 18:06:43 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】一个好的英语学习者,必须具备听说读写四项基本技能。我国英语教学目前仍处于应试教育大环境下,在英语学习过程中,教师注重培养学生的听、读、写三种基本技能,往往忽视了说的技能。以下是由®文档大全网整理了关于宾馆预订英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于宾馆预订英语口语对话


  Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?


  下午好,我能帮您什么吗?


  Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?


  下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?


  R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?


  有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?


  C: West, W-E-S-T.


  R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?


  谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?


  C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.


  我将会住很长一段时间的。


  R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.


  很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。


  C: How much is the suite, please?


  请问套房多少钱呢?


  R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.


  您订的套房一天是320元。


  C: Does that include attendance?


  有包括服务费吗?


  R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.


  320元一天,包含服务费。


  C: Meals included?


  餐费有包含在内吗?


  R: Meals are extra, not included.


  餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。


  C: What services come with that?


  都还有些其他的什么服务吗?


  R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.


  您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。


  C: Do I have to pay in advance?


  我需要提前预付吗?


  R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.


  要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。


  C: On which floor is the suite?


  套房在几楼呢?


  R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.


  我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。


  C: What’s the difference between them?


  它们之间有什么不同呢?


  R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。


  条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。


  C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.


  哪一间更安静?


  R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.


  三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。


  C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。


  我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。


  R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?


  好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?


  C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.


  不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。


  R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.


  那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。


  C: What if there isn’t any room then?


  是不是那之后都没有房间了?


  R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.


  不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。


  C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.


  好的,谢谢,再见。


【篇二】关于宾馆预订英语口语对话


  R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客


  R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?


  您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?


  G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.


  我想预订一个房间。


  R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?


  谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?


  G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.


  4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。


  R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?


  4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。


  G:A Twin,please.


  R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?


  请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?


  G:Ok, I’ll take it.


  好的,我订了。


  R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?


  谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?


  G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.


  没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.


  R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?


  艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?


  G:It’s double A,R,O,N.


  两个 A,R,O,N。


  R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?


  两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?


  G:Around 9 p.m.


  大约晚上 9 点。


  R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?


  约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?


  G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?


  好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?


  R:Yes. May I know the number?


  接受,请问信用卡号是多少?


  G:It’s 134986


  号码是 134986.


  R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.


  谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

【篇三】关于宾馆预订英语口语对话


  A: Room Reservations. Good afternoon.


  B: I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.


  A: That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?


  B: What's the price difference?


  A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.


  B: I think I'll take the one with a front view then.


  A: How long will you be staying?


  B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.


  A: That will be five nights, sir. Thank you very much, and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.


  B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.


  A: Good-bye.


  Dialogue B


  A: Advance Reservations. Can I help you?


  B: Yes, I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.


  A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.


  B: What is the rate, please?


  A: The current rate is $50 per night.


  B: What services come with that?


  A: For $50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.


  B: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.


  A: Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?


  B: Yes, it is Moore.


  A: How do you spell it, please?


  B: It's M-O-O-R-E.


  A: M-O-O-R-E. And what is your address, please?


  B: It is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg , Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..


  A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly, please?


  B: Sure, no problem. It's 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A.. Have you got it?


  A: Yes, so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..


  B: That's right.


  A: What about your telephone number?


  B: (601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.


  A: A quiet room away from the street is preferred. OK. We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible. We look forward to your visit.


  B: Thank you and good-bye.


  A: Good-bye.


关于宾馆预订英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/YMBT.html