搭积木英语口语对话-搭出租车英语口语对话

副标题:搭出租车英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-26 19:56:43 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】到国外却旅游时,打出租车是我们迷路的必备方式,这个时候的英语对话也是最多的。下面是由©文档大全网给大家整理的搭出租车英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

【篇一】搭出租车英语口语对话

  AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

  您好,机场通勤预约服务。我能为您做什么?

  BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

  你好。我想订一辆出租车,这个周六的早上。

  AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

  好的。请留下您的名字和电话。

  BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

  好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凯瑟琳市北斯蒂尔斯大街468号,电话是2899081234。

  AThanks. I got it.

  谢谢,我记下了。

  BHow much will it cost?

  收费是多少?

  AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

  这个,我们是按照里程计费的。从圣凯瑟琳到机场大概是60美元。

  BThat’s fair.

  这还算合理。

  AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

  你需要什么车型?小轿车还是7座的休旅车?

  BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

  小轿车就可以了。顺便问一下,我可以用信用卡付款吗?

  AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

  很抱歉,我们不接受信用卡。我们只接受现金。

  BOkay. That’s fine.

  好的,知道了。

  AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?

  您需要我们几点钟去接您?

  BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

  星期六早上7点钟。

  AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

  好的。我们的车会在星期六早上7点钟去您家接您。谢谢您的来电。

【篇二】搭出租车英语口语对话

  A: Excuse me. Do you think I can get there in time to catch the 11:30 train?

  A:请问,我能赶上11点半的那班火车吗?

  B: Well, let me see. Now it's 11:00 sharp. It's a long way to go.If I take the shortest route, we may come across a traffic jam.If I take a less heavy route, it will save us 10 or more minutes, but you'll have to pay more. Which do you prefer?

  B:嗯,让我想想。现在正好是11点,这儿离火车站很远。如果走最近的路,可能会遇上交通堵塞。如果走不那么拥挤的路的话,可以节省10分钟甚至更多的时间,但您得多付些钱。您想走哪条路?

  A: Are you sure that I can get there in time if we take the less heavy route?

  A:如果走不那么拥挤的路,您敢肯定我能赶得上吗?

  B: Generally speaking, we can if we go at this speed and nothing unexpected happens.

  B:一般来说,如果按现在这个速度,路上又没有其他意外的事发生的话,能赶上。

  A: How much more do I have to pay?

  A:我得多付多少钱?

  B: Compared to the shortest route, you may pay around 5 Euro more.

  B:与走最近的路相比,您可得多付大约5欧元。

  A: That's acceptable. No one wants to miss a train.

  A:那行。没有人愿意赶不上火车。

  B: OK... Here we are. We'll turn left at this cross. To go straight ahead is the shortest route.

  B:那好……您看,我们在这个十字路口得往左拐了,直走到最近的路。

  A:Thank you,

  A:谢谢。

【篇三】搭出租车英语口语对话

  Vocabulary

  rush hour 上下班高峰期

  small bills 小钞

  A: Where is that?

  去哪里?

  B: Take me to the airport,please.

  请送我到机场。

  A: (while driving)Are you in a hurry?

  (开车时)你赶时间吗?

  B:I have to be there before 17 00.

  我要在17点之前到那里。

  A: We'll make it except a jam.You know it's rush hour.

  不塞车的话我们能赶到的。你知道的,现在是上下班高峰期。

  B:There's an extra ten in it for you if you can get me there on time.

  如果你能准时把我送到那里,就还有10分钟的时间留给你。

  A: I'll do my best.

  我会尽努力的。

  B:(After arriving on time) Here's twenty dollars.

  (准时到达之后)这是20美元。

  A: Do you have small bills?

  你有小钞吗?

  B:No. If you can't break it, keep the change. But can you give me a receipt?

  没有。如果你没零钱找的话,就不用找了。但是你可以给我一张发票吗?

  A: Here is your receipt.Thank you.

  这是你的发票。谢谢你。

搭出租车英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/ZAET.html