亲子生活感悟_亲子生活日常用语:多吃点用英语怎么说?

副标题:亲子生活日常用语:多吃点用英语怎么说?

时间:2024-01-10 03:42:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Have(eat) some more./Have more. /Have(eat) a little more. 多吃点。

  Eat/Drink more. 多吃/喝些。

  Which do you prefer? 你喜欢吃什么?

  I like fish/beef/lamb. 我喜欢鱼肉/牛肉/羊肉。

  What would you like? 你想要什么?

  Would you like some rice or soup? 你想要一些米饭还是汤?

  Do you like noodles? 你喜欢面食吗?

  Kind of/Sort of. 是有那么一点,(还好啦!)

  Spread butter on a slice of bread. 在面包上涂上黄油。

  Please take your cup. 请拿你的杯子。

  Have some water/tea/milk. 喝一些水/茶/牛奶。

  What kind of juice? 什么果汁?

  I like orange-juice. 我喜欢桔子汁。

  Suck the juice up through a straw. 用吸管喝果汁。

  Scoop out ice-cream with spoon. 用汤匙舀冰激凌。

  We all like milk. 我们都喜欢喝奶。

  That's what you like. 这是你们所喜欢的。

  Would you like some? 你也来点儿吗?

  Do you want to more? 你要加一些吗?

  Would you like a little bit more? 你想再来点吗?

  I never refuse a meal. 我从不拒绝食物。

  Who'd like some more? 谁还想要?

  Anybody needs rise? 谁还要米饭?

  I want more rice/vegetable. 我还要米饭/菜。

  Ask Mom for another slice of cake.问 妈妈再要一块蛋糕.

  Let's divide the cake into three. 我们将蛋糕分成三份吧。

  His cake is three times bigger than mine. 他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。

  Can I have some more? 再给我一点好吗?

  Oh, just a smidgen would be nice. 只要一小块就好。

  Just a little more! 再来一点!

  I can't give it all to you. 不能全部给你。

  The rest is for your Dad .剩下的要留给你爸爸。

  You know, if you eat all the cake there won't be any left for Dad.

  要是你把蛋糕都吃光了,爸爸就吃不到了。

  Dad won't mind. 他不会介意的。

  Oh. 好吧。

  How many dumplings have you eaten? 你吃了几个饺子?

  He ate three dumplings. 他吃了三个饺子。

  He ate too much food. 他吃得太多了。

  He's a big eater. 他真能吃。

  Don't overeat. 别吃太多。

  You will feel uncomfortable. 你会觉得不舒服。

  There is no more left. 一点也没有了。

亲子生活日常用语:多吃点用英语怎么说?.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/gmbI.html