常用的英语口语对话-送别常用英语口语对话

副标题:送别常用英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-17 14:16:50 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天是由©文档大全网在这里为大家分享一些送别常用英语口语对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!


【篇一】送别常用英语口语对话


  A:Nick, it's very nice of you to see me off.


  A:尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。


  B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?


  B:我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?


  A:Very well. If I leave l'll miss you.


  A:非常好。我离开后会想你的。


  B:Me too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.


  B:我也一样,请一到波士顿就给我写信。


  A:l'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.


  A:我保证,而且我记住了你的电话,我会给你打电话的。


  B:OK, they begin to register.


  B:哦,他们开始登机了。


  A:lt's time I left.


  A:我得走了。


  B:Have a nice joumey! Do give my regards to your parents.


  B:旅行愉快!代我向你的父母问好。



【篇二】送别常用英语口语对话


  A:Hello, Mr.Green. This is Lin Tong. How are you?


  A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好吗?


  B:Hi, Mr.Lin. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.


  B:您好,林先生,我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。


  A:Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.


  A:哦,对不起,打扰您了。我打电话来是跟您道别的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去机场给您送行了,因为我要参加一个很重要的会议,脱不开身。


  B:lt doesn't matter, Mr.Lin. I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.


  B:没关系,我能理解,林先生。我知道您总是很忙,工作第一嘛。


  A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!


  A:非常谢谢您的理解。时间过得真快呀,转眼您都在这儿待了快三周了。


  B:Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.


  B:是呀,时间过得真快。在此我要向您为我在南京期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。


  A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.


  A:这是我们的荣幸。很乐意跟您一起工作。


  B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.


  B:跟您合作我也同样开心。我希望还能再有机会合作。


  A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?


  A:真的吗?那太好了!我们会的。对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?


  B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.


  B:是北方航空公司的104次班机,明天晚上10点起飞。


  A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.


  A:好的。我会派人去送您。


  B:That is so thoughful of you.


  B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。


  A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.


  A:您不用客气。您多保重,旅途愉快。


  B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.


  B:非常感谢。我太太和我将欢迎并期待您来做客。


  A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.


  A:一言为定,我一定去。盼望与您再会。常联系,再见。


  B:Goodbye. Thanks again.


  B:再见,再次感谢。



【篇三】送别常用英语口语对话


  A:Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in China.


  A:十分感谢我在中国期间您为我做的一切。


  B:And I must thank you again for your generous help.


  B:我必须再次感谢您的慷慨相助。


  A:The help is mutual. I must thank you to see me off. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you. You will come to see us won't you?


  A:帮助是相互的。谢谢你为我送行。我和我的妻子盼望着和您见面。你会来看我们,是吗?


  B:l promise I will take the first chance to call on you. Please send your wife with my best regards.


  B:我答应一有机会马上去拜访您。请代我向您的妻子问好。

【篇四】送别常用英语口语对话


  A:Hello! So you are leaving today.


  A:您好!您今天就要走了。


  B:Hello. Thank you for seeming me off. You actually don't need to bother.


  B:您好。谢谢您来送我,其实您不用这么费心。


  A:lt is my pleasure to see you off.


  A:能来送您是我的荣幸。


  B:Thanks a lot. I hope to see you again.


  B:非常感谢。希望能再次见到您。


  A:l hope so, too.


  A:我也这么希望。


  B:Thanks again for everything you have done for me.


  B:再次谢谢您为我所做的一切。


  A:You're welcome. Have a nice trip!


  A:您太客气了。一路顺风!


送别常用英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/hJGT.html