外企职场英语口语-职场英语口语:对还盘的反应

副标题:职场英语口语:对还盘的反应

时间:2022-03-30 09:33:24 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】或许我们在高考中考的时候书面成绩都可以达到将近满分,但是一张口,却不知道如何说起,甚至连简单的交流都很困难。®文档大全网给大家整理了“职场英语口语:对还盘的反应”。以下内容由®文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!

. Your counter-offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.

就你们所定的量来看,你们的还盘太低了。

. Our price is fixed on a reasonable level.

我方的报价是以一个合理的水平来确定的。

. Our products are moderately priced.

我方的产品定价适中。

. This is the best price we can give you.

这是我方所能报的惠的价格了。

. The price has been reduced to the limit.

该报价已经降到最低限了。

. Our price is already on its lowest level.

我方的价格已经是了。

. There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有再了降价的余地了。

. Considerable quantities have been sold at this level, any further reduction is out of the question.

以这个价格卖出去的货一直很多,再进一步降价是不可能的。

. We cannot make any further discounts.

我方无法再多给折扣了。

. This is our rock-bottom price. We can’t make any further concessions.

这是我方,不可能再让了。

. Sorry, we generally do not quote on a discount basis.

抱歉,一般来说我方的报盘不打折扣。

. We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

这批货我们不能再让价了。

. This is the very best offer we can make for you. We consider this a rock-bottom price indeed.

这是我方所能报的惠的价格了。我方认为这确实是地板价了。

. I’m afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再讲价的余地了。

. This is a special offer and is not subject to our usual discount.

这已经是优惠价了,没有平时的折扣了。

. The possibility of a fall in price is rather remote, I’m afraid.

恐怕降价的可能性是很渺茫的。

. The price we offer you is the lowest, we cannot do better.

我方所报价格已经是最低了,我们无法再让了。

. We very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extent your required.

非常抱歉,我方无法将价格降到贵方所要求的程度。

. We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price.

我们很难满足你们的降价要求。

. It is really difficult to comply with your request for shading the price.

关于你方要求降价一事,我们实难照办。

. I dare say that the prices we offer compare favorably with any quotations you can obtain elsewhere.

我敢说,我们所报价格比你们从任何商家获得的价格都要优惠。

. I’m afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你找不出能给出比我们价更低的另外一家公司。

. What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

我们所报的价格是很优惠的,不可能再低了,要不要随你。

. If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable.

假如你把我们的产品质量和别国的比较一下,就看出我们的价格是很合理的。

. The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must have found it very competitive.

我方的皮带报价比去年的报价要低的多,贵方应该能看出该报价很具有竞争力。

. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop.

我方的报价可能会略微偏高一点,但一旦市场回稳,你们会赚取更高的利润的。

. The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

目前的市场趋势在往上走,所以贵方不必担心利润的问题。

. Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit.

我方的产品极具竞争性,利润不是问题。

. Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small.

贵方的还盘是不是太低了些,如果这样的话,我方的利润额就太小了。

. If you increase your initial order to ,, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $ per unit.

如果贵方能将首次订货升至万套,我想我方可以考虑将价格降至美元一套。

. If you double the order, we may consider giving you an % discount.

如果贵方的订货时能增加一倍的话,我方可以考虑给你们%的折扣。

. The best we can do is to allow you % off our quotation.

我们最多只能将所报价格降低%

. There are so many rich people in your area. To them, a high price means a good quality product.

贵方市场上有那么多有钱人,对他们来说,高价位代表了高质量产品。

. If you stick to your counter-offer without any compromise, we might not be able to make a deal.

如果贵方坚持你们的报盘而一点都不让步的话,这笔生意我们可能就无法成交了。

. Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling in the present market.

很显然,你方的还价与当前行市不符。

. We regret that we cannot book your order according to your counter-offer.

很遗憾,我方不能按照贵方的还盘接有你方订货。

. Our table-cloths are moderately priced and quite salable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,在你方市场上完全可以做得开的。

. We don’t think that this price can be considered high in your market.

我方并不认为这个价格在你们市场会很高。

. We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because the price for such material is on the rise at present.

我方觉得贵方的还价不合适,因为该材料的价格目前正在上涨。

. We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is far below our cost price.

由于你方出价比我们成本低得多,我们不能接受订货。

职场英语口语:对还盘的反应.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/hiVu.html