[银行常用英语口语]有关银行的英语口语对话

副标题:有关银行的英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-26 03:42:48 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】银行是依法成立的经营货币信贷业务的金融机构。那你知道有关银行的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是®文档大全网收集整理的一些有关银行的英语对话,大家一起来看看吧!


【篇一】有关银行的英语口语对话


  Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?


  职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?


  Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.


  顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。


  Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.


  顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。


  Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.


  职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。


  Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.


  职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。


  Clerk: Words and figures differ.


  职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。


  Clerk: Signatures differ.


  职员:您的签名有误。


  Clerk: keep your receipt please.


  职员:请收好单据.


  Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.


  职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。


  Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.


  职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。


  Customer: Thank you very much..


  顾客:非常感谢。


  Clerk: Not at all.


  职员:不客气。



【篇二】有关银行的英语口语对话


  Bank clerk:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?


  早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?


  Benjamin:Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.


  是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。


  Bank clerk:Please fill out this deposit form, first.


  请先填一下这张存款单。


  Benjamin:OK…Here you are. Any problem on that?


  好的……填好了。有什么问题吗?


  Bank clerk:No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?


  没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?


  Benjamin:Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.


  带了。这是存折,还有现金。


  Bank clerk:Wait a moment, please.


  请等一等。


  Benjamin:Sure.


  好的。


  Bank clerk:Is there anything else I can do for you?


  您还需要其他帮助吗?


  Benjamin:Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?


  你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?


  Bank clerk:The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.


  存款利率是每月0.8%。


  Benjamin:Thanks.


  谢谢。



【篇三】有关银行的英语口语对话


  a:mr. jones,i'd like to introduce you a newly-opened business service called “personal financing” .


  a:琼斯先生,我给您介绍我行的“个人理财”新业务。


  b:what is that?


  b:“个人理财”业务是怎么回事?


  a:it is a compound savings account in rmb and forex based on the moneylink card with time or demand deposits at your option.


  a:它是一种建立在灵通卡基础上,集本外币,定活期存款为一体的复合型存款账户。


  b:how do i earn for me?


  b:它如何为我理财呢?


  a:it can design you a multi-deposit composition according to your income.you can not only enjoy deposit or withdrawal convenience,but also retain term deposit interest through personal financing business.


  a:它可以根椐您的收入情况为您设计多存期存款组合方案。通过个人理财业务,您不仅可以享受到存取款的便利,还可以获得定期存款利息。


  b:any other functions?


  b:还有其它功能吗?


  a:besides this, we provide you “coordinated” financial mating services,such as multi-accounts in a card, interbank deposit and withdrawal,account transfer between bank and securities companies , commission collection and payment, network banking,etc.


  a:除此而外,我行通过“个人理财”为您提供“一条龙”金融配套服务,如一卡多户,通存通兑,银证转账,代收代付,网上银行等等。


  b:that's great.


  b:那太好了。


有关银行的英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/iWET.html