新概念英语第一册听力Lesson137Apleasantdream

时间:2023-09-10 19:47:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Listen to the tape then answer this question.What would Julie like to do, if she had the money?
  听录音,然后回答问题。如果朱莉有那笔钱,她想做什么呢?
  June: Are you doing the football pools, Brian?
  朱 莉:布赖恩,你正在下足球赛的赌注吗?

  Brian: Yes, I’ve nearly finished, June. I’m sure we will win something this week.
  布赖恩:是的。我这就做完了。朱莉。我敢肯定这星期我们会赢一点的。

  June: You always say that, but we never win anything! What will you do if you win a lot of money?
  朱 莉:你老是那样说,但是我们从来没赢过!要是你赢了许多钱,你打算做什么呢?

  Brian: If I win a lot of money , I shall buy you a mink coat.
  布赖恩:要是我赢了许多钱,我给你买件貂皮大衣。

  June: I don’t want a mink coat! I want to see the world.
  朱 莉:我不要貂皮大衣。我要去见风世面。

  Brian: All right. If we win a lot of money, we shall travel around the world and we shall stay at the best hotels.
  布赖恩:好吧。要是我们赢了很多钱,我们就去周游世界,并且住的旅馆。

  Then we shall return home and buy a big house in the country. We shall have a beautiful garden and…
  然后我们返回家园,在乡下买幢大房子。我们将有一个漂亮的花园和……

  June: But if we spend all that money we shall be poor again. What shall we do then?

  朱 莉:但是如果我们把所有钱都花光了,我们又会变穷的。那时我们怎么办呢?

  Brian: If we spend all the money, we shall try and win the football pools again.
  布赖恩:如果我们花光了所有钱,我们设法在足球赛赌注上再赢一次。

  June: It’s a pleasant dream, but everything depends on “if”!
  朱 莉:这是个美好的梦,但一切都取决于“如果”!

  New words and Expressions生词和短语
  football
  n. 足球

  pool
  n. 赌注

  win (won, won)
  v. 赢

  world
  n. 世界

  poor
  adj. 贫穷的

  depend
  v. 依靠(on)

  Notes on the text课文注释
  1 football pools,英国流行的一种赌博方式,靠在足球比赛结果上的赌往来决定输赢。
  2 if you win a lot of money,如果你赢了许多钱。
  这是一个表示条件的状语从句。在英文中,条件是指某一事情实现之后(状语从句中的动作)其他事情(主句中的动作)才能发生,通常译作“假如”。如果条件状语从句用于询问或谈论十分可能发生的事情,那么条件状语从句中常用一般现在时,而主句中则用一般将来时。a lot of既可与可数名词也可与不可数名词相连。
  3 depend on,取决于,依靠。

新概念英语第一册听力Lesson 137 A pleasant dream.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/iuwv.html