电影《国王的演讲》_看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默

副标题:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默

时间:2024-05-07 13:56:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】《国王的演讲》讲述了英国女王伊丽莎白二世的父亲乔治六世国王的故事。电影十分成功,获奖无数,成为2010年电影届的赢家,不过,这里要分享的是《国王的演讲》中的经典对白,非常幽默。

【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】
Queen Elizabeth: My husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。
Lionel Logue: Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。
Queen Elizabeth: He can't.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。
Lionel Logue: What is he, an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?
Queen Elizabeth: Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。
【依旧是第一次看诊】
Logue: What was your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?
King George VI: I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。
Lionel Logue: Why are you here then?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?
King George VI: Because I bloody well stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。
【看希特勒的演说影像】
Lilibet: What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?
King George VI: I don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。
【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】
King George VI: [Logue is sitting on the coronation throne] Get up! Y-you can't sit there! GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来
Lionel Logue: Why not? It's a chair.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。
King George VI: T-that... that is Saint Edward's chair.
乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。
Lionel Logue: People have carved their names on it.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。
【两个人的争执】
King George VI: L-listen to me... listen to me!
乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!
Lionel Logue: Why should I waste my time listening to you?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?
King George VI: Because I have a voice!
乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。
Lionel Logue: ...yes, you do.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此
【宣战演说之前】
King George VI: If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a government? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them.But I can't speak.
乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。
【罗格禁止国王抽烟】
Lionel Logue: Please don't do that.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。
King George VI: I'm sorry?
乔治六世:啥?
Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。
King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.
乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。
Lionel Logue: They're idiots.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。
King George VI: They've all been knighted.
乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。
Lionel Logue: Makes it official then.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯

看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/k1MX.html