[冬奥会志愿者必备英语口语]志愿者必备的英语口语

时间:2024-11-02 17:44:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由©文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




  Excuse me, madam. I am a volunteer. What can I do for you?

  您好,夫人。我是志愿者。有什么需要我帮忙吗?

  We’ll do our best to provide you with good services,and make you feel at home.

  我们会尽力为各位提供的服务,让你们感觉像在家里一样。

  The basketball game will be held at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.

  篮球比赛将在明早九点进行。

  I’m sorry. I’m afraid that’s not allowed.

  对不起,恐怕这是不允许的。

  Without a valid certificate,no one can get into this building. That’s the regulation.

  没有有效证件,谁也不能进入大楼。这是规定。

  Before entering the stadium, all spectators must go through the security check. And that takes some time.

  所有观众进入体育场之前都必须通过安全检查,这需要一点时间。

  Excuse me Sir, would you please sign on my form?

  先生,您可以在我的表上签名吗?

  You must pay the damage deposit. You will get the refund when you return the equipment and without any damage.

  你需要先交器材损坏押金,当您把没有损坏的器材返还的时候我们会把押金退还给您。

  The closing ceremony will be at 19:00 tomorrow. After that there will be a party for all competitors.

  闭幕式将于明天19:00举行,然后有一个为所有参赛选手举办的晚会。





  验证

  1.Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam, show me your passport/ credentials.

  早上好 / 下午好 / 晚上好,先生 / 女士,请出示您的护照/证件。

  2. Excuse me, your certificate level is not allowed here, that way please.

  您好,你的证件等级不允许通过,请朝那边走。

  3. Please wait behind the yellow line. 请在黄线外稍等。

  4.Sorry, this is for staff only.

  对不起,这是员工通道。

  引导员岗位

  1. Please pass through the detector one by one.

  请一个一个通过探测门。

  2. Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.

  您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。

  3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.

  请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。

  4. Excuse me, sir/ madam, please take your computer out and put it in the basket.

  对不起,先生/女士,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。

  5. Take off your jacket, please.

  请把您的外套脱下。

  6.Anything else in your pocket?

  口袋里还有其它物品吗?

  7. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the venue/hotel.

  很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带进场馆/酒店。




  手检员岗位

  1.Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。

  2.Come in, please.请走进来。

  3. Please stand up. 请站上来。

  4. Please raise /stand your arms, bear with the security inspection .

  请您抬起/张开双臂, 接受检查。

  5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.

  很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。

  6. We have to detain these articles for the time being .

  我们得暂时扣留这些物品

  7.Turn around please.请转身。

  8.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.

  检查完毕,谢谢合作。

  开包员岗位

  1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.

  这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。

  2.You could have it deposited temporarily,please take it back with the receipt when you come out.

  这件物品我们暂存,请出来时拿着单据拿您的物品。

  3. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers, we need your understanding and cooperation.

  这是政府法规规定,为了您和他人的安全,我们需要您的理解与合作。


志愿者必备的英语口语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/k4Xu.html