【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由©文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!
关于买衣服的英语口语对话
A:Where is your dressing room?
你的更衣室在哪里?
B:Right over there.
就在那边。
B:(Person A comes out of the dressing room)How did you like the sweater?
(A人从更衣室出来)你觉得这件毛衣怎么样?
A:I loved it. I'll take it.
我喜欢它。这个我要了。
B:Great. I can ring you up over here. It comes to $87.04.
太好了。我可以给你打电话。一共是87.04美元。
A:Here you go?
给你?
B:Do you have a credit card with us?
你带信用卡了吗?
A:No I don't.
不,我没有。
B:If you open up a card, you can save 10% on all your purchases today.
如果你打开一张卡,你今天可以省下10%的钱。
A:Not today. Thanks though.
今天不行。不过还是谢谢。
B:No problem. We always have this offer, so when ever you decide to, just let us know.
没问题。我们一直都有这样的报价,所以一旦你决定了,就告诉我们。
A:Sure.
当然可以。
B:Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
A:Yeah. I was looking at some of your pants, but they are all a bit too long. Do you have alteration services here?
是的。我在看你的一些裤子,但都太长了。这里有改建服务吗?
B:Yes. It cost $7, and it takes one day.
是的。它花了7美元,花了一天时间。
A:Great. Thanks for your help.
太好了。谢谢你的帮助。
B:Thank you, and have a great day.
谢谢,祝你今天愉快。
关于买衣服的英语口语对话
A:Would you like to see our new shirts?
你想看看我们的新款衬衫吗?
B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.
对不起,我对这些东西真的不是很感兴趣。
A:Well, they are very nice you know.
嗯,它们真的很不错。
B:Really?
真的吗?
A:And not expensive either.
而且也不贵。
B:Oh, I don't care about that.
哦,我不在意这些东西。
A:Everybody is buying them.
很多人都在买这些衬衫。
B:Are they?
是吗?
A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
是的,您看,它们都很时尚。
B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.
恐怕我对时尚不感兴趣。
A:I see.
我知道了。
B:But thank you very much all the same.
但还是谢谢你。
A:Sorry I couldn't help you.
很遗憾没能给您提供任何服务。
关于买衣服的英语口语对话
A:Can I help you?
您要买什么吗?
B:I'd like to buy a skirt.
我想买一条裙子。
A:What style would you prefer?
您喜欢什么样的款式?
B:I like one with flowers on its brim.
我想要一条带花边的。
A:Do you like this one?
您喜欢这条吗?
B:It seems too short.
似乎太短了。
A:What about this one?
这条怎么样?
B:It looks nice. How much is it?
看起来很好。多少钱?
A:70 yuan.
70元。
B:Is there any cheaper one?
有没有便宜些的?
A:This one is only 50 yuan.
这一条只要50元。
B:I think I'd better take that one you showed me just now. It is better than this one although this one is cheaper.
我想我买刚才你给我看的那条,虽然这条便宜,但那条好一点儿。
A:All right.
好的。
B:Here is the money.
给你钱。
A:Thank you. Anything else?
谢谢。还买别的吗?
B:No, thanks.
不买了,谢谢。