外贸英语口语分享

时间:2023-03-15 01:41:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】进入21世纪,尤其是中国加入世界贸易组织以来,世界经济格局发生了重大变化,国际间各种经贸活动呈现日渐增多的趋势,因此,对经贸人才的需求也呈现上升的势态。以下是©文档大全网整理的外贸英语口语分享,欢迎阅读!


   


1.外贸英语口语分享 篇一


  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。


  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。


  There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。


  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.我们的对外贸易不断发展。


  Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。


  Trade in general is improving.贸易情况正在好转。


  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.我们公司主要经营手工艺品。


  They are well known in trade circles.他们在贸易界很有名望。


  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。


  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。


  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。


2.外贸英语口语分享 篇二


  What about the price? 对价钱有何看法?


  The price you provided is much higher than market price.你们提供的价格远远高于市场价格。


  The price is quite fair. We'll think it over.价格还算公道,我们会认真考虑的。


  We'll inform you through discussing with our manager.我们与经理讨论后将通知贵方。


  Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.你们的价格比我们从别处得到的要高。


  How do you like the goods dispatched, by railway or by sea? 你方将怎样发送货物,铁路还是海运?


  We'd like to deliver these goods by railway.我们希望通过铁路来运送这些货物。


  By air will be preferable. Since we are eager to use the products.空运最为优越。因为我们给予实用这些产品。


  Is there much of a difference in price? 价钱也有很大的区别吧?


  Yes, the economy model is about 30% less.是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。


  No, the prices are almost the same.没有,价格基本上都一样。


  Yes, but we can discuss the prices of some items.是的,但我们可以讨论其中几项商品的价格。


  Yes, the price of the blue one is much higher than that of the gray one.是的,蓝颜色的那个比灰白色的贵很多。


3.外贸英语口语分享 篇三


  Let's go around our factory first, shall we? 请先参观一下我们的工厂好吗?


  Of course! 好的!


  That's great! 太好了!


  What do you think of our company? 您觉得我们公司怎么样?


  I was impressed very much with it. 我对它印象深刻。


  Your company is so modern while the workers are so diligent. 贵公司设备先进,员工勤勉。


  How do you know about our company? 您是怎么知道我们公司的?


  We have come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们是从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得到贵公司的名称和地址的。


  Your firm has been introduced to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。


  By the courtesy of the Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and the address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生介绍,我们得知了贵公司的地址和名称。


  What's your market share? 贵公司的市场占有率是多少?


  If I'm not mistaken, it was over 85 percent last year. 如果我没有弄错的话,去年超过了85%。


  Well, it is just so so, not too bright, not too dark, I should say. 恩,马马虎虎了,我应该说不好也不坏。


4.外贸英语口语分享 篇四


  I came here to talk with you about our product. Can you spare me a few minutes? 我到这里来是想跟您谈一谈我们的产品,你有时间吗?


  Sorry, I'm quite busy now. 对不起,我现在很忙。


  I have no interest in your product. Don't waste our time, please. 我对你的产品不感兴趣,请不要浪费我们的时间了。


  How is your product better than the competitor's? 你们的产品与竞争对手相比好在哪里?


  Our product's quality is over and above our rival's, and yet we're able to sell it at the same price. 我们的产品质量优于竞争对手的,但是我们依然能以同样的价格出售。


  Our product is brightly colored and beautifully designed. Teenagers would like it. 我们产品色彩艳丽,包装精美。青少年会非常喜欢的。


5.外贸英语口语分享 篇五


  A:Good morning! May I help you?


  B:Good morning! Is Mr. Smith in? I'm Cheng Jun form China National Petroleum Corporation. I'd like to see him.


  A:Do you have an appoin tment with Mr. Smith?


  B:Amm. No. I have an urgency to talk with him.


  A:Wait a moment, please. I'll tell his secretary that you are here.


  B:Thank you.


  A:I'm sorry. He is holding a meeting till ten o'clock.


  B:It's nine o'clock now. And I wait for him.


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/sFFm.html