[英语版爱国诗歌]动人的英语版诗歌赏析

副标题:动人的英语版诗歌赏析

时间:2021-10-10 08:46:19 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。下面是由®文档大全网带来的动人的英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】动人的英语诗歌赏析


  请别哭泣 Please Don’t Cry


  我已无诗


  I can write no more poems,


  世间也再无飞花 无细雨


  And the world has no more flowers nor rains fine,


  尘封的四季啊


  Oh, the dust laden seasons,


  请别哭泣


  Please, please don't cry.


  万般 万般的无奈


  Extremely, extremely helpless,


  爱的馀烬已熄


  Cause the extinguished ash of love can no longer burn bright.


  重回人间


  When coming back to the world,


  猛然醒觉那千条百条 都是


  I suddenly realized the hundreds and thousands of traces all are,


  已知的路 已了然的轨迹


  The roads I know, and the courses I understand quite.


  跟着人群走下去吧


  Follow the crowds to go on,


  就这样微笑地走到尽头


  Go on till you come to the end with a smile,


  我柔弱的心啊


  Oh, my delicate heart,


  请试着去忘记 请千万千万


  Please try to forget, and make sure,


  别再哭泣


  That you will never again cry.


【篇二】动人的英语诗歌赏析


  邂逅


  A Chance Meeting


  你把忧伤画在眼角


  You paint sorrow in the corner of your eyes,


  我将流浪抹在额头


  while I rub the vagrant life on my forehead.


  你用思念添几缕白发


  You grow locks of white hair for love pine,


  我让岁月雕刻我憔悴的手


  I make time to carve my thin and pillad hand.


  然后在街角我们擦身而过


  Then at the corner of a street we brush against each other,


  漠然地不再相识


  indifferent as a stranger.


  啊


  Oh!


  亲爱的朋友


  Dear friend,


  请别错怪那韶光改人容颜


  Don't blame time for making a person wrinkled and wan,


  我们自己才是那个化装师


  for we ourselves are that make-up man.

【篇三】动人的英语诗歌赏析


  When I was Fair and Young-当我年轻美丽时


  Queen Elizabeth I


  When I was fair and young, and favour graced me,


  Of many was I sought, their mistress for to be;


  But I did scorn them all, and answered them therefore:


  "Go, go, go seek some otherwhere; importune me no more!"


  How many weeping eyes I made to pine with woe,


  How many sighing hearts, I have no skill to show;


  Yet I the prouder grew, and answered them therefore:


  "Go, go, go seek some otherwhere; importune me no more!"


  Then spake fair Venus' son, that proud victorious boy,


  And said: "Fine dame, since that you be so coy,


  I will so pluck your plumes that you shall say no more:


  'Go, go, go seek some otherwhere; importune me no more!'"


  When he had spake these words, such change grew in my breast


  That neither night nor day since that, I could take any rest.


  Then lo! I did repent that I had said before:


  "Go, go, go seek some otherwhere; importune me no more!"


动人的英语诗歌赏析.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/sXVT.html