[泰戈尔中英文对照诗歌]中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏

时间:2021-09-26 14:55:16 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】古英语诗歌根植于英国,由最初的口头吟诵到后来的书面文学,其内容丰富,题材多样。下面是由®文档大全网带来的中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏


  I Remember, I Remember我忆起,我忆起


  (1)


  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起


  The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,


  the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中


  Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:


  He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,


  Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,


  But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚


  Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!


  (2)


  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起


  The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白


  The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合


  Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!


  The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,


  And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时


  The laburnum on his birthday,-- 种植的金炼花,--


  The tree is living yet! 依然常青!


  (3)


  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起


  Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方


  and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽


  To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;


  My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,


  That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,


  And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却


  The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!


  (4)


  I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起


  The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;


  I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖


  Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;


  It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,


  But now 'tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐


  To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代


  Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!


  by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845

【篇二】中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏


  The Daffodils 水仙花


  (1)


  I wander'd lonely as a cloud 我像一朵浮云独自漫游


  That floats on high o'er vales and hills, 飘过深谷群山,


  When all at once I saw a crowd, 突然间,看到一片


  A host of golden daffodils, 无数朵的金色水仙花,


  Beside the lake, beneath the trees, 长在湖畔,长在树下,


  Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. 微风中翩翩起舞。


  (2)


  Continuous as the stars that shine 不断地像发光的星斗


  And twinkle on the milky way, 闪烁在银河中,


  They stretch'd in never-ending line 无涯无际地延伸


  Along the margin of a bay: 在海湾之滨;


  Ten thousand saw I at a glance 一瞥间,我看到成千上万的水仙,


  Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. 摇晃着它们的小脑袋快乐地起舞。


  (3)


  The waves beside them danced, but they 海水在它们的身旁澎湃,


  Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:--- 但它们比闪耀的海波更为愉快:-


  A poet could not but be gay 诗人不得不由衷欣喜


  In such a jocund company! 在这样愉悦的友伴之中!


  I gazed --- and gazed --- but little thought 我看了又看-可是很少想到


  What wealth the show to me had brought; 这景象带给我多么宝贵的财富;


  (4)


  For oft, when on my couch I lie 在心境空虚或沉思之际,


  In vacant or in pensive mood, 我常仰卧在沙发上,


  They flash upon that inward eye 它们掠过我的心灵


  Which is the bliss of solitude; 那是我孤寂中的无上喜乐;


  And then my heart with pleasure fills, 于是,我心充满喜悦,


  And dances with the daffodils. 与水仙共享舞足之乐。


  by William Wordsworth


【篇三】中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏


  Old Black Joe 老黑乔


  (1)


  Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay; 那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去


  Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away; 我的伙伴也离开了棉花田


  Gone from the earth to a better land I know, 离开这里到一个更好的地方,我知道


  I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤


  (Refrain:) I'm coming, I'm coming, for my head is bending low; 「老黑乔!」(反复)


  I hear their gentle voices calling, 我来了,我来了,因为我的头渐渐低垂;


  "Old Black Joe!" 我听见他们柔声呼唤「老黑乔!」


  (2)


  Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain? 我为何哭泣,我心并不悲伤?


  Why do I sigh that my friends come not again? 我为何要叹息伙伴不复来?


  Grieving for forms now departed long ago, 只为怀念早已逝去的人,


  I hear their gentle voices calling, 我听见他们柔声呼唤


  "Old Black Joe!"「老黑乔!」


  (3)


  Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free? 昔日快乐无羁的人们,如今安在?


  The children so dear that I held upon my knee? 还有,我抱在膝上可爱的小家伙?


  Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go, 他们都已到了我灵魂所渴望去的海岸,


  I hear their gentle voices calling,我听见他们柔声呼唤


  "Old Black Joe!"「老黑乔!」


  by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864


中英文对照外国诗歌鉴赏.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/w8mT.html