[英语美文摘抄]英语美文:永远谦卑,永远饥渴

副标题:英语美文:永远谦卑,永远饥渴

时间:2024-07-23 07:31:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。以下“英语美文:永远谦卑,永远饥渴”由©文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




I just went through a very tough time of my life.

我刚刚经历了人生中非常艰难的一段时期。

And the improbable unfolding of recent events has lead me to consider that no one thing is one thing only.

这段时间里各种看似不可能的事情接连发生,它们让我不禁意识到:世上没有什么事情是单纯而片面的。

People keep defining what's familiar with new, ever-evolving meanings.

人们一直都在为熟悉的东西赋予新的、不断演化的含义。

By doing so, we release ourselves from the expected, the familiar, into something unforeseen.

通过这样做,我们将自己从那些司空见惯的东西中释放出来,并投身到那些未曾被预见的事物中。

And it is in this unfamilar realm that we find new possibilities.

正是在这陌生的领域里我们才能找到新的可能性。

It is in the unknown that we find hope.

正是在未知之中,我们才能找到希望。

Some people kept learning hard for a time in their life, but then they decided that they've known what they need to know.

有些人在一生中曾经刻苦地学习着,但后来他们却认为自己已经知道了需要知道的一切。

They developed a mental immune system.

于是他们的思维里产生了一种免疫系统。

They refuse to accept anything which this system finds unsettling.

任何被这个系统认定为不安因素的事物,都会被他们拒于千里之外。

Sometimes they even attack when they see such things.

有时候,当他们看到这些事物的时候,他们甚至会展开攻击。

They have stopped evolving.

他们已经停止进化了。

And sometimes I even found myself doing similar things.

时不时地,我甚至发现自己也在做这样的事情。

So I'm actually writing all this to make myself remember that the search for knowledge is an endless path.

所以,我现在写下这一切是为了让自己记住:寻求知识的道路是无穷无尽的。

Let's be each other's reminder, my friend.

让我们来提醒彼此吧,我的朋友。

Keep learning.

不要停止学习。

Keep evolving.

不要停止进化。

Keep being humble and hungry.

永远谦卑,永远保持对真知的饥渴。

英语美文:永远谦卑,永远饥渴.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/yur5.html