剑桥商务英语中级第三版翻译_2019年剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习题(1)

副标题:2019年剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习题(1)

时间:2022-02-25 18:53:28 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#BEC# 导语】九层之台,起于垒土;千里之行,始于足下。备考的路上,哭过、累过、笑过,但只要坚持向前走,终将会拿到属于我们的证书。以下是©文档大全网整理的“2019年剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习题(1)”!祝大家备考顺利!




  All staff and their family members are welcome.


  欢迎各位员工及家人参与。


  The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m. on Friday , August 4 in room 1131.


  董事会将于8月4日星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。


  There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.


  我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。


  This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.


  这个星期三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。


  Call Zhang Wen at for more detailed information.


  有关详情请联系张文,电话是。


  We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative.


  借此机会感谢大家的配合。


  We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.


  我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22日那天见到你。


  Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.


  Michael Garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。


  You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball.


  我们盛情邀请您和家人参加PWC的周年舞会。


  I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July.


  希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复。


  Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209. Welcome to join us.


  晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。


  Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating.


  请于10天内汇款以维持您的信用等级。


  Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you our conference room, which seats 60.


  虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提供60人的会议室。


  You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted.


  您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。


  Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.


  凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供的服务。

2019年剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习题(1).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/zHOp.html