如何电话预约客户:如何用电话预约和解决问题

副标题:如何用电话预约和解决问题

时间:2024-03-24 18:51:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】以下是©文档大全网整理的《如何用电话预约和解决问题》,一起来看看吧!


A: And the number? 电话号码呢?

B: 021-64358796

A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.

好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。

B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。

A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。

A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?

B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?

A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?

B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。

A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?

B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。

A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)

Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。

B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。

A: You are welcome. 别客气。

A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。

B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?

A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?

B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?

我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。

A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?

B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.

我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。

A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。

B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。

A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。

如何用电话预约和解决问题.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/0NsX.html