新概念英语1和青少年版区别|新概念英语青少年版第四册第61课:Thecostofliving

时间:2023-04-14 15:48:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Lesson61 The cost of living
第61课 生活开支
Mrs Blake:The cost of living's simply dreadful,isn't it?
生活的开支简直可怕极了,是吗?
Everything's going up all the time.
所有的东西都一直在涨价。
Every time I come to the supermarket,
每次去超级市,
I find prices have increased.
我都发现物价又涨了。
Mother:It's shocking!Simply shocking!
可怕,真可怕!
Mrs Blake:Look at these frozen beans.
您瞧这些冰冻青豆。
I paid 10 pence for a packet a month ago.
上个月我花10便士买了一袋。
Now they're 11 pence.
现在成了11便士了。
I knew they would go up again.
我就知道还得涨。
Mother:Look at this jam,Marion.
玛莉恩,瞧这果酱。
I suppose it's gone up,too.
我看也涨价了。
See?I told you it had.
是吧,我告诉过您它涨价了。
Mrs Blake:I hope this tinned fruit hasn't gone up.
但愿这个水果罐头还没涨价。
My husband loves it.
我丈夫爱吃。
Mother:I'm afraid it has,Marion.
恐怕己经涨了,玛莉恩。
It's gone up a penny.
涨了1便士。
Mrs Blake:Oh dear!
噢,天啊!
Mother:Here's something that hasn't gone up.
这儿有样东西没涨价。
These biscuits are still the same price.
这些饼干还是老价钱。
I'm glad they are because the children love them.
我真高兴它还是老价钱,因为孩子们爱吃。
Mrs Blake:I'm afraid you're wrong,Betty.
恐怕您弄错了吧,贝蒂。
They haven't gone up,
是没涨价,
but there are fewer in each packet!
可是每包里的饼干少了。

新概念英语青少年版第四册第61课:The cost of living.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/4JVx.html