新概念英语青少版1a电子课本|新概念英语青少版第四册第103课MrsGasbagmindsherownbusiness

副标题:新概念英语青少版第四册第103课MrsGasbagmindsherownbusiness

时间:2023-02-09 20:30:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Lesson 103 Mrs Gasbag minds her own business
第103课 盖斯伯太太自管自
Well,there I was looking out of the window,
晤,我往窗外看,
and minding my own business,as usual,
像往常一样,我只管自己的事.
when I noticed this an coming down the street.
我注意到这个人从大街那头过来,
He was wearing a hat and a big coat.
戴着帽子,穿着大衣.
I saw him go to the house next door.
我见到他走进隔壁的房子
I watched him try to open the front door.
我看到他想打开前门.
He pushed hard,but he couldn't open it.
他用力推,可又推不开.
Then I heard him swearing.
后来我听见他在骂骂例例的.
After that,I saw him go round to the back of the house.
后来我见他绕到房后.
I heard him wandering about.
我听见他的徘徊声.
Then I saw him carry a ladder round to the front.
然后我见他搬了把梯子到门前.
I caught a glimpse of him climbing up the ladder towards an open window.
我看见他登上梯子朝一扇开着的窗户爬去.
Then he went in, head first.
然后他头先身子后爬进了屋.
I heard him shutting the window after that.
后来我又听到他关窗的声音.
So,of course,I telephoned the police.
所以,我当然要打电话给警方.
I mean,I always mind my own business
我是说我总是自管自的,
but you must admit this man's behaviour was very suspicious.
不过您得承认这家伙行径很可疑.
The police arrested him,but,unfortunately,it wasn't a thief at all.
警察逮着了他,但遗憾的是他根本不是什么小偷.
It was my next-door neighbour,Mr Clark.
他是我隔壁邻居克拉克先生.
His wife was out and he had forgotten his key!
他夫人不在家,而他又忘带了钥匙!

新概念英语青少版第四册第103课Mrs Gasbag minds her own business.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/5Z4x.html