比want更地道的表达方式:比sorry更地道的表达方式

副标题:比sorry更地道的表达方式

时间:2024-03-19 11:16:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】以下是©文档大全网整理的《比sorry更地道的表达方式》,一起来看看吧!


If you think you have hurt someone or made them feel bad, you might want to say sorry to them. Here are some expressions you can use when apologising:

如果你觉得伤害了某个人,或者让他感到伤心了,你会想跟他们说抱歉。这里是一些表示歉意的表达:

I’m (really/ terribly/ so) sorry for being late. It won’t happen again.

我迟到了,(真的/非常/如此)抱歉。这种事不会再发生了。

Please excuse my late response.

请原谅我反应慢了半拍。

I apologise for not calling earlier.

很抱歉没有早一点给你打电话。

I’d like to apologise for not returning your call.

我为没有给你回电话道歉。

My apologies for the delay.

这件事是我给耽搁了,对不起。

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.

不便之处,请接受我的歉意。

I’m afraid I can’t help you.

恐怕我帮不了你。

Excuse me for interrupting.

对不起,打扰一下。

Sorry about the mess. I didn’t have time to clear it up.

这里很乱,很抱歉。我没有时间去清理。

Forgive me for what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.

请原谅我刚才说的话。我不是故意伤害你的。

I shouldn’t have said that. Don’t be mad at me.

我不该那么说。别生我的气。

I was wrong. Can you forgive me?

我错了,你能原谅我吗?

Pardon me for being so rude.

原谅我这么粗鲁。

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied. (formal)

我很遗憾地通知你,你的申请被拒绝了。(正式用语)

I beg your pardon. / Pardon. / Sorry. (used, for example, when stepping on someone’s foot)

我请求你的原谅。/原谅我。/对不起。(举个例子,可以在踩到某人的脚的时候使用)

比sorry更地道的表达方式.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/9NAX.html