大学生英语口语对话两人|大学生英语口语对话短文

时间:2021-10-24 14:55:54 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】随着社会的发展,英语已成为个人甚至一个国家发展的重要工具,每个人都希望说一口流利的英文。以下是由®文档大全网整理了大学生英语口语对话短文,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】大学生英语口语对话短文


  Max: This is it has finally been on. I love it.


  <就是这样>终于上映了.我太喜欢了.


  Jessie: Hello? You love Michael Jackson? He was pedophiliac. Wasn’t he sick?


  不是吧.你喜欢迈克•杰克逊? 他有恋童癖的.他变态的,好吧.


  Max: That’s not true. As the king of pop, he had always been the center of rumors. He loved children.


  这不是真的.作为音乐教父,他一直都是各种谣言的中心.他喜欢小孩子.


  Jessie: He loved to sexually abuse them.


  他喜欢性虐待小孩吧.


  Max: Hey, don’t ever criticize my idol. He had a very bad and lonely childhood. So he wanted to do what he can to help those unhappy children. However, some bastards used his kindness.


  不要这样批评我的偶像. 他自己的童年很不好,很孤独.所以他想给帮助那些不开心的孩子. 但是有些居心不良的人利用他的善良.


  Jessie: You are saying that he was blackmailed. Then what about the being white thing?


  你是说他们勒索他. 那皮肤变白的事情呢?


  Max: That’s ridiculous. All we know what racial discrimination is. He should know better than have himself bleached. He just had skin cancer.


  简直是可笑.我们都知道种族歧视. 他怎么可能漂白自己啊? 他只是得了皮肤癌.


  Jessie: Skin cancer? Sound reasonable. Who told you that? The paparazzi?


  皮肤癌? 听上去很听有合理的?谁告诉你的? 狗仔队?


  Max: I know the truth. You can’t deny someone because of some absurd and harsh slanders. He was a great musician. And he deserved to be respected and loved.


  我知道的是事实. 你不能因为一些荒唐残酷的诽谤而否定一个了.他是一个伟大的音乐人. 而且他值得我们的尊敬和爱.


  Jessie: Is that what they say love me love my dog?


  这就是所说的爱屋及乌吧.


【篇二】大学生英语口语对话短文


  Frank: She is gorgeous, isn’t she?


  她很完美,对吧?


  Tony: She was quite a lady. She was called the most beautiful woman in films.


  是,她是一个不简单的女人. 人们都管她叫电影里最美丽的女人.


  Frank: You are a fan of her, too?


  你也是她的粉丝?


  Tony: You bet. Before her, I thought beauty was only skin deep.


  当然了.在她以前,我以为美貌只是一层皮.


  Frank: What are you talking about? Are you out of your mind?


  你在说什么啊? 你是不是有点儿错乱了?


  Tony: I am talking about Hedy Lamrr.


  我在说海蒂•拉玛.


  Frank: I thought we were talking about my dream woman Marilyn Monroe.


  我以为我们一直在聊我的梦女郎玛丽莲•梦露.


  Tony: Marilyn was hot and less charming than my lady. Hedy wasn’t only captivating. She was very intelligent.


  玛丽莲•梦露很性感,但是不及我的性感. 海蒂不仅仅是迷人,她非常聪明.


  Frank: Was she smart enough to invent a mobile phone. It has been the smartest tool invented ever to me.


  她聪明到可以发明手机? 我觉得手机是迄今为止最聪明的发明.


  Tony: That’s the best word that I’ve ever heard today. She did to some extent. She patented an idea that later became the crutch of mobile phone.


  这是我今天听到的的话了. 在某种意义上说,她确实发明了. 她申请过一个专利,而这个专利就是奠定了现在手机技术的基础.

【篇三】大学生英语口语对话短文


  Lily: Ann, after the entrance examination for entering universities, if you find the university is not the one which is in your mind, how do you do?


  安,如果高考完进入大学,发现这所大学不是你想象中的大学,你会怎样?


  Ann: Maybe I will take the college-entrance exam again.


  或许我会再来一次高考


  Lily: If the college you entered doesn’t satisfy you, then?


  如果再不是呢?


  Ann: If not,I will choose one department which I am interested in and then study hard in the college. I don’t want to undergo the painful period of college enterance exam.


  那我想我会在这大学选一个感兴趣的系,安心读书了,不想再经历高考这个痛苦的阶段。


  Lily: It seems your willpower is worse than the 41-year-old university student.


  看来你的意志力不如那个41岁的大学生啊。


  Ann: Who is the 41-year-old university student?


  哪个41岁的大学生啊?


  Lily: His name is Cao Xiangfan, who has taken the college-entrance exam for 13 times.


  就是那个高考了13次的曹湘凡啊。


  Ann: Why did he take the exam so many times?


  他为啥考这么多次啊?


  Lily: Because he is not satisfied with the teaching methods and study atmosphere in the colledges. He thinks the colledges he entered are still not what they should be.


  因为他对大学里的教学方式、学习氛围都不满意,觉得那些大学都不是他理想中的那样。


  Ann: He can be the model to us in some respects.


  他在某些方面还是值得我们学习的。

大学生英语口语对话短文.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Dn7T.html