大学生英语口语对话两人_大学生二人英语口语对话材料

副标题:大学生二人英语口语对话材料

时间:2021-10-22 03:40:30 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】当今时代,英语已经成为一种多国、多文化,多功能的国际语言。“英语族”这一概念也开始为大家所熟悉。©文档大全网整理了大学生二人英语对话材料,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】大学生二人英语口语对话材料


  Dennis: What the heck! He cut himself.


  呀呀的。他居然给自己动刀子。


  Lorry: What’s going on? Who got cut? I’ve got Band-Aid.


  发生什么了?谁割伤了?我有邦迪。


  Dennis: Relax. It’s this cool doctor. He felt pain in his stomach. He thought it was acute appendicitis and operated himself.


  放松。是这个医生了。他感觉自己腹部疼痛。他就觉得是急性阑尾炎。然后就给自己做手术了。


  Lorry: He’d better be right about that.


  他没有判断失误吧。


  Dennis: Of course, he was. He got recovered several days later.


  当然没有了。几天以后,他康复了。


  Lorry: He is something, isn’t he? But I have my doubts.


  他是很了不起。但是我有点儿怀疑.


  Dennis: What? Don’t you believe it?


  什么?你不相信?


  Lorry: Well, it’s just too good to be true. Every famous doctor has a story. How could he stay cool when he was under anesthetic?


  写得太不真实了。每个名医生都有自己的传说。在麻醉状态下,他怎么可能保持清醒啊!


  Dennis: Come on! I have the photos of the operation. You are just jealous.


  得了。我有手术照片呢。你是嫉妒别人吧。


  Lorry: No, I’m not. Why should I be? That’s ridiculous! I may not be famous now. But people will know me as Dr. Lorry Bill someday.


  才没有。我为什么要啊?太搞笑了。我现在是没有名气。但是总有一天,会有人知道我洛丽比尔医生的。

【篇二】大学生二人英语口语对话材料


  Ann: What should I do?


  我该怎么办啊?


  Lily: What have you done?


  你做什么啦?


  Ann: I entered for volunteer for a very important meeting.


  我报名参加一个很重要的座谈会的志愿者。


  Lily: It is a fine thing.


  这是好事啊。


  Ann: But the requirement is having good oral ability and good pronunciation.


  但是要求是要有好的口语能力,好的语音。


  Lily: Oh? And what do you worry about?


  哦?你在担心什么?


  Ann: Both of them, and you know, I am always very nervous when I talk to unfamiliar superiors.


  两个都担心,而且你知道的,我在和上级说话的时候总是紧张。


  Lily: Oh, I know.


  哦,我知道。


  Ann: You must help me, and this is a great chance to practice myself.


  你一定得帮我,这个一个锻炼自己的好机会。


  Lily: Ok, it’s my pleasure.


  好,很乐意。

【篇三】大学生二人英语口语对话材料


  Bob: Have you heard of The Beat Generation?


  你听说过垮掉的一代吗?


  Tom: What?


  什么?


  Bob: The Beat Generation, and it refers to a group of writer who lived and became famous at the 1950s to 1970s in American.


  垮掉的一代,这是指美国五十年代到七十年代成名的一群作家。


  Tom: Why called they the Beat Generation?


  为什么称呼他们为垮掉的一代?


  Bob: Their thoughts and behavior were strange and crazy, and most of the representative men were all gays and junkies.


  他们的思想和行为很奇怪疯狂,而且大部分的代表人物都是同性恋和吸毒者。


  Tom: Wow, they were crazy, weren’t they?


  哇,他们疯了,不是吗?


  Bob: They were just dissatisfied with the policies of government.


  他们只是对政府的政策不满。


  Tom: Why did they take drugs?


  为什么他们要吸毒呢?


  Bob: It might be their way of showing their dissatisfaction.


  这是他们表达不满的一种方式吧?


  Tom: I wouldn’t do something bad to myself.


  我是不会做伤害自己的事情的。

大学生二人英语口语对话材料.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/vvoT.html