[老外最想聊的100个口语话题30]老外最想聊的100个口语话题:把爱留住

副标题:老外最想聊的100个口语话题:把爱留住

时间:2023-10-30 21:34:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Staying Together 把爱留住

dialogue 1

J: Jack and Mary broke up. 杰克和玛丽分手了。

A: it’s so sad. They had been together for only two months. Do you know what the matter was? 真令人伤心!他们在一起只有2个月。你知道为什么吗?

J: Mary said Jack was cheating on her. Jack was seeing a girl from his hometown. One day, Maey saw them holding hands and ended the relationship immediately. 玛丽说杰克背着她和别人交往。杰克和他的一个老乡一直很暧昧。一天,玛丽看见他们手牵着手,当场就和他分手了。

A: really? I’m very surprised. He doesn’t look like a guy who’d ever do that sort of thing, right? 真的吗?我感到很意外。杰克看起来不像那种人,是吧?

J: no, he doesn’t. Anyway, she found out that he had been two-timing her for a long time. 不像。不过,玛丽发现他脚踩两只船已经很长时间了。

A: maybe it is for the best. They are not suitable for each other because they have nothing in common and are completely different people. 也许这样对彼此都好。他们根本不适合,没有共同语言,性格也不和。

J: how so? 怎么说?

A: he is an extrovert while she is an introvert. He likes parties while she hates them. 他外向她内向,他喜欢聚会而她讨厌聚会。

J: poor Mary! She really liked him. 玛丽真可怜!她以前很喜欢杰克。

A: anyway, she was right to end things and she deserves better. 不过,她这样做比较明智,她应该遇到更好的。

B: do you think they’ll get back together? 你觉得他们会和好吗?

A: no, I don’t think so. I know Mary. Once she makes a decision, she won’t change her mind. 我不这么认为。我了解玛丽,她一旦做了决定,就很难改变了。

J: I hope she’ll recover soon. 真希望她能快点回复过来。

A: so do I. 我也是。

dialogue 2

A: this is tough to say, Jordan, but I think we should break up. 乔丹,我知道这很痛苦,但是我们还是分手吧。

J: are you serious? 你不是开玩笑吧?

A: yes, I mean it. 不,我很认真。

J: but why? Did I do anything wrong? 但是,为什么啊?我做错了什么吗?

A: no, we are just too different. This isn’t working. 没有,只是我们性格太不同了。我们之间不会有结果的。

J: hey, come on. It’s too early to say that. We can fix things. 啊,别这样。现在说这些太早了,我们可以在一起的。

A: I have thought about it for a while. I think it’s time to move on for both of us. 我已经想了很长时间了,我想我们还是各走各的路吧。

J: but I still love you. 但是我还是深爱着你的。

A: I’m sorry. 对不起。

J: I knew this would happen some day… 我知道迟早会有这一天的。

A: then why didn’t you talk to me? 那你为什么不早告诉我呢?

J: well. It’s not all my fault, Anna… 可是,也不是全是我的错,安娜。

A: I don't want to argue with you anymore. This is going to be tough, but et’s try and be friends. 我不想再和你吵了。我知道一定会很难受,但是我们还是做普通朋友吧。

J: I would like that Anna, but I think I’ll need a little space for a bit. 好吧,安娜,我想静一静。

A: I think we’ll be better off if we are apart. 我想我们还是分开好。

J: shall we keep pur friendship? 我们还能做朋友吗?

A: sure, let’s just be friends. 当然,我们还是朋友。

老外最想聊的100个口语话题:把爱留住.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/EhaO.html