职场面试怎么称呼面试官-职场英语:面试官不告诉你的十个面试小技巧

副标题:职场英语:面试官不告诉你的十个面试小技巧

时间:2024-05-03 05:43:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】招聘人员的工作只有一样:找到适合职位的人。有太多的人才需要他们筛选。过去是千挑万选,现在更是变的大海捞针。因此,招聘人员必须更迅速地判断候选者的价值。当应聘者之间的竞争是如此激烈时,人际交往能力、着装等都变得更加重要。事实证明:那些没能给人留下良好的第一印象的应聘者都会被拒绝并且再也不会得到联系。©文档大全网收集了大部分招聘人员拒绝应聘者的共同理由。一起来看看吧!

Your interview attire is outdated/messy/too tight/too revealing/too flashy.

你的面试服装过时/脏乱/太紧/太暴露/太浮华/艳俗了。

Your physical appearance is disheveled/outdated/sloppy/smelly/overpowering (i.e. too much perfume).

你的外表有些邋遢/过时/草率,你的身上有难闻的味道或强烈的气味(比如,喷了太多香水)

Your eye contact is weak/shifty/intense.

你和招聘人员的目光接触是怯懦的/游移的/紧张的。

Your handshake is limp/too forceful/clammy.

你和招聘人员握手时软弱无力/用力过重/手心湿黏。

You say ah/um/like too much.

你说了太多像“呃,恩,好像”之类的语气词。

You talk too much/use poor grammar/say inappropriate things (i.e. swearing) when you answer interview questions.

当你面试回答问题时,你话太多/语法有问题/说些不合适的事情(比如,赌咒发誓)。

You appear overconfident/pushy/self-centered/insecure/aloof/ditzy/scatter-brained/desperate.

你表现的太过自信/强势/以自我为中心/不安/冷漠/肤浅幼稚/思维混乱/急切。

You talk too fast/too slow/too loud/too soft.

你说话太快/太慢/声音太大/声音太小。

You giggle/fidget/act awkward/have facial tics/lack expression.

你傻笑/坐立不安/笨手笨脚/脸部抽筋/表达方式单一。

You lack sincerity/self-confidence/clarity/conviction.

你缺乏真诚/自信/鲜明的性格特点/信念。

So, How Do You Fix These?

那么,该如何改善这些?

Well, given 93% of communication is non-verbal, I can tell you that many of the negatives above can be improved by focusing on one thing: attitude.

实际上,要知道93%的交流都是非语言的,我能告诉你的是,你只需专注一件事,就能提高上述的许多缺点,那就是态度。

If you are angry, fearful, or confused, it’s going to show. You must find a way to feel good about yourself and your ability to contribute. This comes from knowing your strengths and embracing them. It also comes from doing your homework on a company so you can articulate clearly and with enthusiasm why you would be a great fit for the job. I realize this is easier said than done, but it can be done.

你的愤怒,害怕,或者困惑都会表现出来。你必须找到自我鼓励以及增强自身能力的方法。你需要发现自己的长处并欣然接受。并且,你得充分了解你所应聘的公司,用清晰的表达和极大的热忱来说明你是的人选。我知道这些事说着容易做着难,但是是能够做到的。

Your Next Step

下一步你要做的事

School teaches you everything except how to get the job. You must invest time in learning the right way to job search.

学校没有教你怎么得到一份工作。你必须投入时间去学习正确的求职方式。

I hope I’ve convinced you to take a hard look at the 10 reasons above and to commit to finding a way to improve your first impression factor.

我希望我已经说服你认真看了上述的十个理由,并立志找到提升自己第一印象的方法。

It’s your career.

这是你的事业。

Own your actions and take control of your professional development.

主动出击,把握你的职业发展

I promise, recruiters will take notice.

我保证,招聘人员会注意到的。

职场英语:面试官不告诉你的十个面试小技巧.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/GnWX.html