【#英语口语# 导语】英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。那你知道关于生活的英语对话有哪些吗?下面是®文档大全网收集整理的一些关于生活的英语口语对话,大家一起来看看吧!
【篇一】关于生活的英语口语对话
J: hey, how's your one year old?
你那一岁的孩子怎么样了?
A: she's great, thanks!
挺好的,谢谢.
J: that's good. Since everything is fine, have you considered going out to work?
好,既然一切都挺顺利,你想没想过出来工作?
A: yeah, I've spent a whole month hunting a job, but many companies just turn me down.
想过啊,我找了一个月的工作了,但是很多公司都拒绝我了.
J: maybe they're worrying that a new mother may not concentrate totally on her work.
也许他们是担心你刚当了妈妈,不能全身心投入到工作中.
A: yeah, I think so. To tell you the truth, I'm also worrying about this.
没错,说实话,我自己也挺担心这一点的.
J: yeah, being a working mother is more challenging than being a stay-at-home mom. There's a lot more to deal with at the workplace.
是啊,做一个职场母亲可比专心在家带孩子难多了,工作中有更多的事情需要处理.
A: sometimes when I imagine leaving my baby with the nanny, I'm not feeling comfortable.
有时候我一想到要把孩子留给保姆,就觉得不舒服.
J: then if it really happens, you may find yourself upset and stressful at work.
那如果你真的出去工作的话,上班的时候你可能会觉得很不安,很有压力.
A: you're right. I'm not so good at dealing with stress. So I'm not sure whether I can handle it or not.
你说的对.我不太擅长应对压力,我也不知道能不能应对得了.
J: perhaps it's a little early for you to start working. You may wait till the kid grows up.
也许现在出去工作有一点早,你可以等孩子长大一些再考虑.
A: good idea. I'll consider going back to work when the kid enters kindergarten.
好主意,我得想想是不是等孩子上了幼儿园再出去上班.
J: by then, you'll be fully prepared to re-start your career
等孩子上了幼儿园,你就该准备好重新在职场打拼了.
A: thanks you for your advice.
谢谢你的建议.
【篇二】关于生活的英语口语对话
M: hey, George. How's everything going?
嗨,乔治,近过得怎么样啊?
G: not bad. And you?
不错.你呢?
M: not bad, but busy as usual.
还行,就是忙.
G: what are you up to?
忙什么呢?
M: it's a long story. What's your plan for the National Day Holiday?
说来话长.你国庆节有什么打算啊?
G: I'm going back to Shanxi. Do you think I can get a train ticket tonight, 9 days in advance ?
我回山西.你觉得我提前九天的话今晚能买到票吗?
M: sure you can. You can book the ticket up to 10 days in advance.
当然可以了.你可以提前十天订票.
G: you know. It's hard to get a train ticket during the long holiday.
长假期间很难买票啊.
M: dead right ! I saw a long line of people waiting to buy tickets at the ticket office the other day.
是啊!我那天看见售票点排了很长的队.
G: tell me about it ! I can't help worrying what I'll do if I can't get a ticket.
你算说对了!我真担心到时买不到票.
M: it's always a headache buying tickes during the Golden Week.
黄金周期间不好买票.
G: but my cousin is getting married, so I'll have to just get through it.
但是我表姐要结婚,我一定要买到.
M: you'll probably have to wait at least two hours.
那你可能要排至少两个小时的队.
G: I'm afraid you're right. I should go. See you around.
有可能.我要走了,回见!
M: bye. Good luck.
再见!祝你好运啊!
【篇三】关于生活的英语口语对话
杨: I am tired of her! Who will believe I only married her for 2 month!
我已经厌倦了她!谁会相信我才跟她结婚了2个月而已!
李: Hey, calm down! Tell me what happened!
嘿, 镇定点!告诉我发生了什么事!
杨: She is really in bad temper in that time of the month.
她来例假的时候脾气实在太坏了。
李: Then you shall thank god not all the month is that time.
那么你应该感谢上帝并不是每一天都是例假。
杨: She prefers her mother to me. My mother in law comes to visit us two times in one week and at that time I am force to yield my bed to her.
比起我来,她更喜欢她的妈妈。我的岳母每周来我们家两次,那时候我就被迫让出我的床。
李: Well, she can understand her parents more after marriage. What you need to do is only listen and be pleased to listen.
恩,她结婚之后更多的理解了自己的父母。你需要做的只是听和高兴得听。
杨: She likes to check my mobile, she doesn’t believe me.
她喜欢检查我的手机,她一点都不相信我。
李: This only means she cares you.
这只表明她在乎你。
杨: Thank you for enlighten me.
谢谢你开导我。
李: Take it easy. Happy marriage life needs tolerance and understanding.
放轻松点。美满的婚姻生活需要容忍和理解。
关于生活的英语口语对话.doc