广交会招聘英语口语临时翻译|广交会常用英语口语练习【三篇】

副标题:广交会常用英语口语练习【三篇】

时间:2021-11-03 17:54:41 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】广交会的发展,加强了中国与世界的贸易往来,是中国企业开拓国际市场的优质平台,是我国外贸发展战略的引导示范基地。下面是由®文档大全网整理的广交会常用英语口语【三篇】,一起来了解下吧!


【篇一】广交会常用英语口语练习


  Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经


  理,李先生。


  It‟s an honor to meet.


  很荣幸认识你。


  Nice to meet you . I‟ve heard a lot about you.


  很高兴认识你,久仰大名。


  How do I pronounce your name?


  你的名字怎么读?


  How do I address you?


  如何称呼您?


  It‟s going to be the pride of our company.


  这将是本公司的荣幸。


  What line of business are you in?


  你做那一行?


  Keep in touch.


  保持联系。


  Thank you for coming.


  谢谢你的光临。


  Don‟t mention it.


  别客气


  Excuse me for interrupting you.


  请原谅我打扰你。


  I‟m sorry to disturb you.


  对不起打扰你一下。


  Excuse me a moment.


  对不起,失陪一下。


  Excuse me. I‟ll be right back.


  对不起,我马上回来


  What about the price?


  对价格有何看法?


  What do you think of the payment terms?


  对支付条件有何看法?


  How do you feel like the quality of our products?


  你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?


  What about having a look at sample first?


  先看一看产品吧?


  What about placing a trial order?


  何不先试订货?


  The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?


  我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?


  You can rest assured.


  你可以放心。


  We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.


  我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。


  This new product is to the taste of European market.


  这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。


  I think it will also find a good market in your market.


  我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。


  Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.


  优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。


  While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can‟t reduce our price any further.


  虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。


  Reliability is our strong point.


  可靠性正是我们产品的优点。


  We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.


  我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。


  To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.


  在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。


  This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.


  这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。


  Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?


  谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?


  Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.


  这是我们的 FOB 价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。


  In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.


  通常我们的报价都是 FOB 价


  Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‟ll see


  that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.


  我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经


  我方确认后方有效。


  We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你


  们报惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。


  Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.


  请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。


  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.


  这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?


  Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.


  你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。


  I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‟m sure the prices we


  submitted are competitive.


  不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的


  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.


  大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。


  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.


  很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。


  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.


  我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。


  Moreover, we‟ve kept the price close to the costs of production.


  再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。


  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‟ll choose?


  能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?


  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?


  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货。


【篇二】广交会常用英语口语练习


  常用短语


  请走安检通道


  please take the security passage


  请接受安全检查


  please accept security check


  请把照相机(摄像机)打开, 接受检查


  please switch on your camera for examination


  请把物品拿回


  please take back your belongings


  请出示护照


  please show me your passport


  请举起双臂(为了检查)


  please raise your arms


  请把随身物品放在篮子里


  please put your belongings in the basket


  请出示身份证


  please show me your identification


  请排队等候


  please wait in line


  请耐心等


  please be patient


  常用句子


  Part one


  1. Now the inspection of your luggage is over.


  你的行李现在已经检查完了。


  2. Have you got anything with you on your person?


  你身上带了什么东西吗?


  3. The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search.


  这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。


  4. Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess; severity to those who resist.


  我们的政策是:坦白从宽,抗拒从严。”


  5. That'll be all.


  手续办好了。


  Part two


  1.请问当事人是否还在现场?


  Is the person concerned still present on the scene?


  2.对不起,请您讲慢一点。


  Excuse me, a little slower please.


  或Excuse me, would you mind speaking a little slower?


  3.对不起,请您重复一遍。


  Sorry, I beg your pardon.


  4.请别着急。


  Don't be nervous. 或 Don't be anxious. Take it easy.


  5.请将XX的体貌特征告诉我们,我们一定为您尽力查找。


  Please tell us what XX looks like. We'll try our best to help you.


  6.请放心。我们的民警正在赶来的路上,请您不要着急。


  Take it easy, please. Our policemen are coming.


  7.别担心,我们会逮住罪犯的。


  No worries, we will try to catch the suspect.


  8.我们已经接到报警。


  We've received the report for police service.


  9.请你稍等,我们很快就到。


  Just a minute, please. We'll get to the scene very soon.


  10.对不起,电话太多,让您久等了。


  I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long, but the line has been busy.


  11.您反映的情况很重要,我们一定认真处理,非常感谢。


  What you reported is very important. We'll deal with it seriously. Thank you very much.


  12.非常乐意为您服务,请别客气。


  You are welcome. It's our pleasure to help you.


  13. 感谢您的监督。


  Thank you for your advice.


  14. 谢谢合作。


  Thanks for your cooperation.


  15.沿这条路直走,在第二个路口向左/右拐。


  Go down this way, and turn left/right at the second crossing.


  常用单词


  booth 展位 hall 展厅 isle 通道


  explosive n. 爆炸物,炸药


  rigorously adv. 严格的,严厉的


  frisk n. 搜身


  姓 family name


  年 year


  名 First (Given) Name


  月 month


  性别 sex


  偕行人数 accompanying number


  男 male


  职业 occupation


  女 female


  专业技术人员 professionals & technical


  国籍 nationality


  行政管理人员 legislators &administrators


  国籍 country of citizenship


  办事员 clerk


  护照号 passport No.


  商业人员 commerce


  原住地 country of Origin


  服务人员 service


  前往目的地国 destination country


  农民 farmer


  登机城市 city where you boarded


  工人 worker


  签证签发地 city where visa was issued


  其他 others


  签发日期 date issue


  无业 jobless


  前往国家的住址 address while in


  签名 signature


  街道及门牌号 number and street


  官方填写 official use only


  城市及国家 city and state


  出生日期 date of Birth



【篇三】广交会常用英语口语练习


  1. How do you feel like the quality of our products?


  你觉得我们产品的品质怎么样?


  2. What about having a look at sample first?


  先看一看产品吧?


  3. What about placing a trial order?


  何不先试订货?


  4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?


  我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?


  5. You can rest assured.


  你可以放心。


  6. Reliability is our strong point.


  可靠性正是我们产品的优点。


  7.Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.


  大量询盘证明我们的产品品质过硬。


  8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.


  我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水准,以满足世界市场的要求。


  9. This new product is to the taste of European market.


  这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。


  10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.


  我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。


  11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.


  优良的品质和较低的价格有助于销售推广产品。


  12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.


  虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。


  13. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.


  我们对样品的品质很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。


  14. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.


  在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。


  15. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.


  这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。


  16. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?


  谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?


  17. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.


  我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。


  18. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.


  我们向你们报惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。


  19. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.


  请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。


  20. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.


  这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?


  21. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.


  这是价格表,但仅作为参考线。有你特别感兴趣,这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?


  22. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.


  我不知道,如果您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求。我敢肯定我们的价格是有竞争力的。


  23. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.


  我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。


  24. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.


  请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。


  25. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.


  我的报价是基于合理的利润,而不是漫天要价。


  26. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.


  再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。


  27. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.


  很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。


  28. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.


  你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。


  29. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?


  你能告诉我,你会选择哪种付款条款吗?


  30. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?


  你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?


  31. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.


  这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。


  32. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.


  通常我们的报价都是FOB价。


  33. You're going out of your way for us, I believe.


  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。


  34. Thank you for you cooperation.


  谢谢你们的合作。


  35. If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.


  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。


  36. Welcome to our factory.


  欢迎到我们工厂来。


  37. You'll know our products better after this visit.


  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。


  38. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.


  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。


  39. Then we could look at the production line.


  然后我们再去看看生产线。


  40. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.


  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。


广交会常用英语口语练习【三篇】.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/HKJT.html