广交会常用英语对话-广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语

副标题:广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语

时间:2024-11-02 20:37:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。欢迎阅读®文档大全网为大家精心整理的“广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语”!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  常用短语

  请走安检通道

  please take the security passage

  请接受安全检查

  please accept security check

  请把照相机(摄像机)打开, 接受检查

  please switch on your camera for examination

  请把物品拿回

  please take back your belongings

  请出示护照

  please show me your passport

  请举起双臂(为了检查)

  please raise your arms

  请把随身物品放在篮子里

  please put your belongings in the basket

  请出示身份证

  please show me your identification

  请排队等候

  please wait in line

  请耐心等

  please be patient




  常用句子

  Part one

  1. Now the inspection of your luggage is over.

  你的行李现在已经检查完了。

  2. Have you got anything with you on your person?

  你身上带了什么东西吗?

  3. The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search.

  这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。

  4. Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess; severity to those who resist.

  我们的政策是:坦白从宽,抗拒从严。”

  5. That'll be all.

  手续办好了。

  Part two

  1.请问当事人是否还在现场?

  Is the person concerned still present on the scene?

  2.对不起,请您讲慢一点。

  Excuse me, a little slower please.

  或Excuse me, would you mind speaking a little slower?

  3.对不起,请您重复一遍。

  Sorry, I beg your pardon.

  4.请别着急。

  Don't be nervous. 或 Don't be anxious. Take it easy.

  5.请将XX的体貌特征告诉我们,我们一定为您尽力查找。

  Please tell us what XX looks like. We'll try our best to help you.

  6.请放心。我们的民警正在赶来的路上,请您不要着急。

  Take it easy, please. Our policemen are coming.

  7.别担心,我们会逮住罪犯的。

  No worries, we will try to catch the suspect.

  8.我们已经接到报警。

  We've received the report for police service.

  9.请你稍等,我们很快就到。

  Just a minute, please. We'll get to the scene very soon.

  10.对不起,电话太多,让您久等了。

  I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long, but the line has been busy.

  11.您反映的情况很重要,我们一定认真处理,非常感谢。

  What you reported is very important. We'll deal with it seriously. Thank you very much.

  12.非常乐意为您服务,请别客气。

  You are welcome. It's our pleasure to help you.

  13. 感谢您的监督。

  Thank you for your advice.

  14. 谢谢合作。

  Thanks for your cooperation.

  15.沿这条路直走,在第二个路口向左/右拐。

  Go down this way, and turn left/right at the second crossing.




  常用单词

  booth 展位 hall 展厅 isle 通道

  explosive n. 爆炸物,炸药

  rigorously adv. 严格的,严厉的

  frisk n. 搜身

  姓 family name

  年 year

  名 First (Given) Name

  月 month

  性别 sex

  偕行人数 accompanying number

  男 male

  职业 occupation

  女 female

  专业技术人员 professionals & technical

  国籍 nationality

  行政管理人员 legislators &administrators

  国籍 country of citizenship

  办事员 clerk

  护照号 passport No.

  商业人员 commerce

  原住地 country of Origin

  服务人员 service

  前往目的地国 destination country

  农民 farmer

  登机城市 city where you boarded

  工人 worker

  签证签发地 city where visa was issued

  其他 others

  签发日期 date issue

  无业 jobless

  前往国家的住址 address while in

  签名 signature

  街道及门牌号 number and street

  官方填写 official use only

  城市及国家 city and state

  出生日期 date of Birth


广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/5DXu.html