新概念英语第一册听力Lesson133Sensationalnews!

时间:2023-09-10 20:00:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Listen to the tape then answer this question.What reason did Karen Marsh give for wanting to retire?
  听录音,然后回答问题。卡伦.马什说她为什么想要退休?
  Reporter: Have you just made a new film, Miss Marsh?
  记 者:您刚拍完一部新电影吗,马什小姐?

  Miss Marsh: Yes, I have.
  马什小姐:是的,我刚拍完。

  Reporter: Are you going to make another?
  记 者:您准备再拍一部吗?

  Miss Marsh: No, I’m not. I’m going to retire. I feel very tired.
  我准备退休了。我感觉累得很。

  I don't want to make another film for a long time.
  我早就不想再拍片子了。

  Kate: let’s buy a newspaper, Millie.
  凯 特:我们买份报纸吧。莉兹。

  Listen to this!
  你听这段:

  “ Karen Marsh: Sensational News! By our reporter,Alan Jones.
  “卡伦.马什:爆炸性新闻!由本报记者艾伦.琼斯报导。

  Miss Karen Marsh arrived at London Airport today. She was wearing a blue dress and a mink coat.
  卡伦.马什今天到达伦敦机场。她穿着一身蓝色的套装和一件貂皮大衣。

  She told me she had just made a new film. She said she was not going to make another.
  她告诉我她刚拍完一部新片子。她不准备再拍电影了。

  She said she was going to retire. She told reporters she felt very tired and didn’t want to make another film for a long time.”
  她说她准备退休。她告诉记者她感到很疲劳,早就不想再拍电影了。

  Millie: Well, fancy that, Kate!
  莉 兹:我很想知道为什么!

  New words and Expressions生词和短语
  reporter
  n. 记者

  sensational
  adj. 爆炸性的,耸人听闻的

  mink coat
  貂皮大衣

  Notes on the text课文注释
  1 Let's = Let us,常用于第一人称的祈使句中,用来表示请求、建议、命令。
  2 She told me she had just made a new film.她告诉我她刚拍完一部新片子。
  这是间接引语的又一个例子,这句话中含有一个用过去时引述动词的结构。如果我们对比一下Marsh小姐对记者说的话(直接引语)和报上刊载的记者的复述(问接引语),就不难发现,间接引语的动词时态往往要倒移。而这种倒移的普遍规则是:现在时变成过去时,现在完成时变成过去完成时。
  3 I wonder why!我很想知道为什么。

新概念英语第一册听力Lesson 133 Sensational news!.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Iuwv.html