四人英语口语对话带翻译:关于两人英语口语对话带翻译

副标题:关于两人英语口语对话带翻译

时间:2021-10-20 07:27:29 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语学习在我国已轰轰烈烈地开展了几十年。英语学习书籍各种各样。从小学,初中,高中到大学不断贯彻英语教学,可以说英语学习已成为一个热门话题。®文档大全网整理了关于两人英语口语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于两人英语口语对话带翻译


  妈妈: My dear daughter, I am worried about you.


  我的乖女儿,我很担心你啊。


  女儿: Mom, I am OK, why are you worried about me?


  妈妈,我很好啊,你为什么担心我啊?


  妈妈: I am not worried about your health but your marriage.


  我不是担心你的健康,我是担心你的婚姻。


  女儿: Mom, don’t you like me any more? You want me get married as soon as possible?


  妈妈,难道你不喜欢我了吗?要我赶快结婚?


  妈妈: No, you have grown up and it is time to have a family.


  不是,你已经长大了,是时候成家了。


  女儿: Don’t rush on my account, Mom, I have a sense of propriety.


  不用为我着急,妈妈,我自有分寸。


  妈妈: You are a workaholic, what kind of sense of propriety do you have?


  你是个工作狂,你能有什么分寸?


  女儿: My career is just steady,give me more time.


  我的事业刚稳定,多给我点时间啦。


  妈妈: Alright, one year.


  好吧,一年。


  女儿: OK.let’s make it this.


  好,就这么说定了。

【篇二】关于两人英语口语对话带翻译


  Leo: Do you have any year-end benefits?


  你们公司年终有什么福利发吗?


  Lucy: I don't know till now.


  现在还不知道。


  Leo: I just saw a collect of pictures, that a group of white-color workers in Beijing hold a flour war in the office because of dissatisfation of the year-end benefits.


  我刚看了一组照片,就是北京一群白领,因不满年终的福利在办公室进行了一场面粉大战。


  Lucy: Why they hold a flour war?


  为什么面粉大战?


  Leo: They got rice, flour and oil as presents, while the leadership got 800 yuan shopping card.


  他们公司年末发了米面油等物品,但是领导层发的是八百块的购物卡。


  Lucy: They are not feeling satisfied?


  这还不满足吗?


  Leo: It is said that the presents they got value less than 100 yuan, and it is no use for them at all, becasue they don't cook by themselves.


  据说他们发的东西总值不超过100块,而且这些东西对于那些平常不做饭的白领来说,根本没什么用处。


  Lucy: But how guilty to waste food!


  但是这也是浪费粮食的行为啊,罪过罪过!


  Leo: While it is also said that it is a speculation, because there is a clear logo in the picture.


  也有人说,这是一场炒作,因为图片上有明显的一个网站标志。


  Lucy: It is so hard to understand!


  太让人费解了!


【篇三】关于两人英语口语对话带翻译


  Lily: Hi,Sucy,how's your work recently?


  Sucy,最近工作怎么样?


  Sucy: aha,just so so ,as the same old


  一般般 ,还是老样子啊


  Lily: Does it look like before?


  还是以前那样吗


  Sucy: yeah,it's still no weekend ,and i'm the only one of my age,others are the same age of my parents


  是啊 还是没有周末,而且像我这年龄的就我一个,其余的都是像我父母那样的


  Lily: oh,my god,i could image your situation,even i suppose that you don't want to say a word a day


  oh,天啊,我能想象你的处境,我甚至能想到可能一天你一句话也不想说


  Sucy: and they are that kind of persistent person,so i can't tallk with them


  而且他们是那种固执的人,所以我不能和他们随便聊天


  Lily: i am so sorry about you,then what do you want to do next step?


  我很同情你,那么下一步你想做什么呢?


  Sucy: maybe i will find another job,i think all roads lead to rome


  可能我会重新找工作了,条条大路通罗马嘛


关于两人英语口语对话带翻译.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/JsUT.html