大学英语对话两人带翻译_关于大学英语口语对话带翻译

副标题:关于大学英语口语对话带翻译

时间:2021-10-22 03:23:35 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。®文档大全网整理了关于大学英语口语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于大学英语口语对话带翻译


  Lily: It’s really a tragedy. Ann.


  真是个悲剧,安。


  Ann: What’s up?


  怎么啦?


  Lily: Last night, I visited to my close friend and stayed with her last night. But when I got to her house, I found I didn’t take my purse and I only had three yuan in my pocket.


  昨晚我去拜访一个好朋友并住在她家里,但是当我到她家的时候,我发现我没有带我的钱包,而我身上只有三块钱。


  Ann: Wow, it was really a tragedy.


  哇,真是个悲剧。


  Lily: And this afternoon, we went out to meet another friend and when I told her this matter, she just laughed at me.


  然后今天中午,我们去找另一个朋友,当她听到这件事的时候,她居然嘲笑我。


  Ann: What did you do for lunch?


  那你午餐怎么解决的?


  Lily: The one who laughed me paid for my lunch.


  那个笑我的家伙为我付钱了。


  Ann: Why did she do so?


  为什么?


  Lily: She laughed at me, so she should pay for it.


  她笑我,所以她就要付钱。


  Ann: A poor guy.


  真可怜。


【篇二】关于大学英语口语对话带翻译


  Ann: I love Mr. Darcy?


  我爱上达西了。


  Lily: Mr. Darcy? Is the main character in Price and Prejudice?


  达西?是《傲慢与偏见》的主人公吗?


  Ann: Yes, but not exactly. I love the actor who played the role of Mr. Darcy.


  是的,但也不全是,我是喜欢扮演达西的那个演员。


  Lily: Why? I don’t think he is handsome.


  为什么?我不认为他很帅啊。


  Ann: No, he is really a handsome man. He seems born to be Mr. Darcy.


  不,他太帅了,他似乎注定要演达西的。


  Lily: Why? Is it because he played the role?


  为什么?因为他演了这个角色吗?


  Ann: It might be. At first, he is a British and a really gentlemen.


  可能是吧,首先,他是个英国人,而且是个绅士。


  Lily: Many British men are gentleman.


  许多英国人都是绅士。


  Ann: Listen to me. He has played in a movie and in the movie he was also some Mr. Darcy. His character is the kind I love most.


  听我说,他演了一部电影,在这部电影里,他同样饰演一个叫达西的人,他的性格是我最喜欢的。


  Lily: I know, and you want to find a gentleman to be your lover.


  我知道了,你想找一个绅士情人是吧。


【篇三】关于大学英语口语对话带翻译


  Ann: Today, my course was British Literature. Do you know what the teacher taught? Too boring.


  我今天的课是英国文学,你知道老师上了什么吗?太无聊了。


  Lily: What has he taught?


  上了什么?


  Ann: Gulliver’s Travels. You know? The Houyhnhnms?


  格列佛游记,你知道吗?慧马国。


  Lily: I know. I have read it when I was child.


  我知道,我小时候读过这本书。


  Ann: How do you think about it?


  你认为这本书怎么样?


  Lily: Just for entertainment, you know. The story is really funny.


  娱乐吧,你知道的,故事真的很有趣。


  Ann: In my teacher’s opinion, he said that the author, Jonathan Swift, criticized the human evil nature, such as greedy, brutal, and savage.


  我老师的观点,他说作者,乔纳森斯威夫特是在批判人性恶的一面,比如说贪婪,野性,野蛮。


  Lily: I can’t read it through. What I understood is the whole story itself.


  我可读不出来,我懂得就是这个故事本身。


  Ann: Me too, and he wanted us to discuss about which kind of human you want to be, yahoo or houyhnhnms?


  我也是,他要我们讨论,我们想成为哪一种人,野胡或者是慧马?


  Lily: I just want to be human being.


  我只想成为人类。


关于大学英语口语对话带翻译.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/6moT.html