[德语情景口语对话打电话]实用口语对话:客人打电话咨询酒店详细信息

副标题:实用口语对话:客人打电话咨询酒店详细信息

时间:2023-02-21 05:00:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

Changhong Hotel.May i help you ? 长虹饭店。需要我帮忙吗?

  I'm phoning from the U.S.A I want some information before making a reservation. 我从美国打的电话。我在我来之前想先订个酒店。

  Yes,madam.How can i help you? 是的,夫人,我怎样帮你呢?

  The first thing i want to know is how far the hotel is from the airport. 第一,我想知道从机场到酒店要多久。

  Only fifteen minutes drive. 只需要15分钟。

  Do you have a conference room? 你会议室吗?

  We have a conference hall that seats four hundred.We also have eight meeting rooms which seat twenty persons sach. 我们有分别可以容纳400人,还有8人,或者20人的会议室。

  So you must have a business center. 所以,是有商务中心的。

  Yes,madam.The business center offers twenty-four service.We can provide secretarial and translation services and we of course have fax and telex. 是的,夫人,在2004年商务中心提供了服务。我们可以提供秘书,翻译服务,我们当然有传真和电传。

  What do you charge for double and single rooms? 你这的单人间和双人间分别怎么收费的?

  Single rooms are RMB 320 Yuan per day while double rooms are only RMB 480 Yuan. 单人房要320元,而双人房每天要收480元

  That sounds very reasonable.Well,i'll have to talk to my boss before making reservations. 这听起来似乎很合理.好吧,我得和老板谈谈再决定。

  Do you need any further information,madam? 夫人,你还需要什么资料吗?

  Ah,yes.Is there a boutique in the hotel? 啊,是的,酒店这有精品店吗?

  Yes,madam.In fact,we have a shopping center with fashion boutiques,a souvenir shop and supermarket. 是的,夫人,事实上,我们这有时装精品店,礼品店和超市。

  Thank you for all information. 谢谢您的所有信息。

  Thank you for calling the Changhong. 感谢您致电长虹.

实用口语对话:客人打电话咨询酒店详细信息.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/LhAx.html