酒店实用英语口语对话

时间:2022-12-23 22:19:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#写作翻译# 导语】酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是®文档大全网为大家准备的酒店实用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧,欢迎阅读。

1.酒店实用英语口语对话 篇一

  A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.

  订房中心。下午好。

  B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.

  我想订一间12月6日的双人间。

  A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?

  好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?

  B:Yes. What is the rate, please?

  是的。请问房价是多少?

  A:The current rate is $45 per night.

  现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。

  B:What services come with that?

  这个价格包括哪些服务呢?

  A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.

  房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。

  B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?

  听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?

  A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.

  哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。

  B:Perfect. I'll take it.

  太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。

  A:How long will you be staying?

  您打算住多长时间?

  B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.

  从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。

  A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?

  那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?

  B:Yes, this is Tossin.

  好的。我是Tossin。

  A:Could you spell that please?

  请您拼写一下好吗?

  B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.

  好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。

  A:And what is your telephone number, please?

  请问您的电话号码是多少?

  B:(0211)268 4536.

  (0211)268 4536。

  A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.

  (0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。

  B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.

  好的,那就这样,再见。

  A:Goodbye.

  再见。

2.酒店实用英语口语对话 篇二

  F: Front desk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)

  F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

  下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

  G: Can you check me out please?

  可以帮我退房吗?

  F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

  好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

  G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

  我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯。

  F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

  请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

  G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

  一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

  F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

  这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

  G: Can I pay with a credit card?

  我可以用信用卡支付吗?

  F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

  当然,请您给我下您的护照。

  G: Here you are.

  给你。

  F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

  这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天。

  G: Thank you, you too, bye.

  谢谢,你也是,再见。

3.酒店实用英语口语对话 篇三

  W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)

  W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?

  G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

  我是Johnson.

  W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

  这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?

  G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.

  谢谢,非常好。

  W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

  不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?

  G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

  还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?

  W: How much would you spend?

  你大概消费多少钱呢?

  G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

  钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

  W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

  好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。

4.酒店实用英语口语对话 篇四

  A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

  你好,这里是泉城大酒店,请问您需要什么服务

  B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

  我需要预订一间房

  A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

  我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢?

  B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

  我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍?

  A OK,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP.

  好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房

  B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that OK?

  谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗?

  A OK,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

  好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗?

  B Thanks,how much does it cost?

  谢谢,房间费用是多少钱

  A That is 580 RMB

  房费是580元

  B Don't your hotel have discount?

  你们没有折扣吗?

  A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

  非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天

  B OK,that's alright!

  好,那就算了

  A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

  您什么时候能到达,先生?

  B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

  下午2点45

  A OK.It's a great honor for us to serve for you and we are all waiting for your arrival.!

  好的,能为您服务是我们酒店的荣幸,我们在此恭候您的光临!

  B Thank you very much!Bye bye!

  谢谢,再见!

5.酒店实用英语口语对话 篇五

  场景一:人际关系。

  A: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishing and maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?

  A: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?

  I: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of the supervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there are questions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and proper solution.

  I: 领导是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的.工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。

  场景二:应聘者提问时间到。

  A: Good, then do you have any question about our company?

  A: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?

  I: Could you tell me something about your training program?

  I: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?

  A: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. headquarters.We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training.These sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programs based on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe iris more effective than traditional on-the-job training.

  A: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。

  I: It sounds attractive!

  I: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!

  场景三:问面试者的价值观。

  A: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?

  A: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?

  I: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to grow and mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at the highest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!

  I: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!

  场景四:结束语。

  A: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.

  A: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地解你。

  I: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.

  I: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/GvHm.html