[英语课前三分钟笑话小学生]小学生英语双语笑话(三篇)

时间:2021-12-13 20:14:10 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#小学英语# 导语】笑话是一个汉语词汇,拼音是xiào hua,意思是引人发笑的话或事情。笑话具有篇幅短小,故事情节简单而巧妙,往往出人意料,给人突然之间笑神来了的奇妙感觉的特点。以下是©文档大全网整理的《小学生英语双语笑话(三篇)》相关资料,希望帮助到您。

小学生英语双语笑话篇一

  Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.
  麦尔斯有时在上班时间去理发馆理发,
  But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.
  但这是违反办公室规定的:职员只能利用自己的时间理发。
  While Miles was at the barber's one day,
  一天,正当麦尔斯理发时,
  the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.
  经理碰巧也进来理发,而且就坐在他旁边。
  "Hello, Miles," the manager said.
  “你好,麦尔斯,”经理说。"
  I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."
  “我看到你在上班时间理发了。”
  "Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.
  “是的,先生。正是这样。”麦尔斯平静地承认了。
  "You see, sir, it grows in office time."
  可先生,你看,头发是在上班时间长的。“
  "Not all of it," said the manager at once.
  “不全都是吧,”经理立刻说,"
  Some of it grows in your own time."
  “有一些是在你自己的时间里长的。”
  "Yes, sir, that's quite true."
  “对呀,先生,你说得很对。”
  Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."
  麦尔斯礼貌地回答说,“但我并没有把头发全都剪掉啊。”

小学生英语双语笑话篇二

  One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter,
  有一天,父亲让八岁的儿子去寄一封信,
  the son took the letter ,
  儿子已经拿着信跑了
  the father then remembered didn't write the address and addressee's name on the envelope.父亲才想起信封上没写地址和收信人的名字。
  After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"
  儿子回来后,父亲问他:“你把信丢进邮筒了吗?”
  "Certainly"“当然”
  "You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"
  “你没看见信封上没有写地址和收信人名字吗?”
  "I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."
  “我当然看见信封上什么也没写”
  "Then why you didn't take it back?"
  “那你为什么不拿回来呢?”
  "I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee,“
  我还以为你不写地址和收信人,
  is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"是为了不想让我知道你把信寄给谁呢!”

小学生英语双语笑话篇三

  Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,
  小强尼说:“妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,
  he told me to give up my seat to a lady."
  他叫我让座给一位女士。”
  "You've done the right thing," says Mommy.
  妈妈说:“你做得很对呀。”
  "But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."
  “但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。”

小学生英语双语笑话(三篇).doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/P5hZ.html