旅游英语:ATripinOceania大洋洲之旅

时间:2023-10-01 05:44:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

A Trip in Oceania

大洋洲之旅

Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand.

奥克兰是新西兰的城市。

Auckland was the capital until 1840. Today it’s still a very important cultural city.

1840年以前,奥克兰是首都。现在奥克兰还是个重要的文化城市。

I’ve been there only once, but I will tell you what I can remember.

我只去过那里一次,不过我可以把我记得的东西全部告诉你。

You can sip your champagne while you rattle along in one of Melbourne’s finest.

你可以坐在墨尔本的餐厅里,一边喝着香槟,一边侃侃大山。

Remember we will have to take enough food and tools with us, for facilities for food and car repairs are scarce.

记住,我们需要带上足够的粮食和工具,因为路上就餐和修车设施都很少。

The Great Barrier Reef is not a single reef, but features more than 2500 individual reefs and 900 islands.

大堡礁不是一块礁石,而是由2500多个单个礁石和900多个岛屿构成的。

They were formed by small coral polyps, which flourish in warm, salty waters and create a hard, protective skeleton of calcium carbonate.

它们是由小的珊瑚虫构成的。这些珊瑚虫在温暖的盐水区域生长茂盛,从而形成坚硬的保护性碳酸钙骨架。

It is the first time you come to Wellington?

这是你第一次来惠灵顿吗?

Yes. Is Wellington larger than Auckland?

是的。惠灵顿比奥克兰大吗?

Isn’t Wellington the capital?

惠灵顿不是首都吗?

I hear Wellington develops very quickly.

我听说惠灵顿发展得很快。

Yes. Wellington has come alive in almost every respect.

是的。惠灵顿在每一方面都几乎活跃起来了。

Does it have any museums or something like that?

那里有博物馆或诸如此类的游览地吗?

Yes. Te Papa Tongarewa Museum, of course, the largest major attraction.

有。特巴巴同加利瓦博物馆是最新的主要游览地。

It’s hard for me to decide where to go first.

先去哪个城市对我来说太难决定了。

Don’t worry. We will go to both of the cities.

别着急。两个城市我们都会去。

That’s great.

太好了。

What did you enjoy first?

您最欣赏的是什么?

旅游英语:A Trip in Oceania 大洋洲之旅.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Qp8v.html