有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语

时间:2022-12-13 22:33:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
【#英语资源# 导语】对于外出旅游到餐厅吃饭的人来说,学会餐厅点餐的英语口语尤为重要。以下是®文档大全网为大家精心整理的内容,欢迎大家阅读。

1.有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语 篇一

  C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?

  早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生?

  G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room.

  是的,我想要订个房间

  C:Thank you,Sir.For which date?

  谢谢,先生。订哪一点的?

  G:From November 9th

  11月9日起

  C:For how many nights?

  住几晚?

  G:For two nights.

  两晚

  C:How many guests will there be in your party?

  有多少人和你一起?

  G:Just my wife and i

  仅仅和我的妻子

  C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

  你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的?

  G:A twin,please

  两张单人的吧

  C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer?

  能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种?

  G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan.

  我们要1500的那间吧

  C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please?

  好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗?

  G:

  Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s.

  是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s.

  C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please?

  戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

  G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875.

  电话是01-5639-1875

  C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir?

  什么时候到呢,先生?

  G:Oh,around 8.00 a.m. ,i suppose.

  大概上午8点吧

  C:I'd like to confirm your reservation,sir.A twin room for Mr.and Mrs.Davis at RMB 1500 Yuan per night for two nights from November 9th to November 11th.My name is Steve and we're looking forward to serving you.

  我想确定下您的预定信息,先生。你和你的夫人一间价格为1500元的双人房。从11月9日到11月11日住两个晚上,我叫史蒂夫,期待你们的光临!

2.有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语 篇二

  1、Good morning ,sir(madam)

  早上好,先生(小姐)

  2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen

  下午好,女士们,先生们。

  3、Good evening ,miss Price

  晚上好,普莱丝小姐。

  4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?

  你今天好吗?布朗先生。

  5、I‘m quite well ,thank you.

  我很好,谢谢你。

  6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)

  再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)

  7、Nice to meet you ,sir.

  见到你真高兴,先生。

  Titles(称呼)

  8、Are you Mrs.Best?

  你是贝丝特夫人吗?

  9、You must be professor Ford.

  你一定是福特教授。

  10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?

  我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。

  11、Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white.

  怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。

3.有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语 篇三

1) Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

  早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

  2)What kind of room would you like to reserve?

  您想订哪种类型的房间?

  3)A single room or a double room?

  要单人间还是双人房间?

  4) For which dates do you want to book the rooms?

  您想订哪几天的房间呢?

  5) What time will you be arriving?

  您将在何时到达?

  6) May I know your name?

  您能告诉我您的名字吗?

  7)How long will you be staying?

  您将要住多久?

  8)I’d like to confirm your reservation.

  我要确认一下您的预订。

  9) I’ll check the room availability.

  我查查客房预订情况。

  10) You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand.

  您应预期付1000美元的定金。

4.有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语 篇四

1. 介绍菜式   1) Would you like to have table d'hote or a la carte? 您是选择套餐,还是零点呢?

  2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?

  3) We offer special menus for different diets. 我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要。

  4) I'm on a diet. 我在节食 。

  5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from. 我们有许多素菜可供选择。

  6) What table d'hote do you have?你们有什么套餐?

  7) I'm not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something? 我们对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下?

  8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine would you prefer?

  我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?

  9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill? 您喜欢哪种口味,是甜的还是辣的?

  10) Generally speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot; Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty. 一般来说,粤菜比较清淡,川菜浓烈而辛辣,沪菜比较油,而京菜较香而咸。

  11) Maybe Cantonese cuisine will suit you. 粤菜可能会适合您的口味。

  12) Would you like to try our house specialty? 您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?

  13) It's very popular with our guests. 它非常受欢迎。

  14) It's served by the dozen. 它是按打卖的。

  15) What is today's special? 今天的特价菜是什么?

5.有关酒店餐厅常用电话口语 篇五

Do I need a reservation?   我需要预约位子吗?

  Nine oclock should be O.K.

  9点应该没问题。

  Id like to reserve a table for three.

  我想要预约3个人的'位子。

  what do you have for todays special?

  今天的推荐餐是什么?

  We are a group of six.

  我们共有6个人。

  Wed like a table with a view of garden.

  我们想要面对花园的位子。

  Well come around eight oclock.

  我们大约在8点到达。

  Its O.K. Your name, please.

  没问题。请给我你的名字。

  How can I get there?

  我要如何才能到达餐厅?

  My name is Jessica Yang.

  我的名字是洁西卡.杨。

  Id like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

  我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

  Do you have a dress code?

  餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?

  Im sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

  我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

  ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

  女士是否需着正式服装?

  How long is the wait?

  我们大概需要等多久?

  No jeans, please.

  请不要穿牛仔裤。

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/UZrm.html