【#英语口语# 导语】如果有一天你去了国外餐厅。对一些点餐英语口语是必须知晓的。否则可能会出糗哦,下面是由®文档大全网整理的西餐厅常用英语口语练习【四篇】,一起来了解下吧!
【篇一】西餐厅常用英语口语练习
How many ?/ How many are your party ?
你们几位?
Two for dinner , please .
两人用餐。
Can I have a table for two ?
有一张两个人的桌子吗?
Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ?
能为6个人安排就餐吗?
I’d like to reserve a table for five .
我要预定一张5个人的桌子。
I have a table for four under the name of Johnson .
我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。
I would like a non smoking table for two .
我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。
Excuse me, is that table vacant ?
打扰了,请问这是空桌吗?
My friend will be along shortly .
我的朋友一会就到。
I’m expecting someone .
我在等人。
Can I have the menu?/Could you please give me the menu?/Bring me the menu , please.
菜单给我看一下好吗?
Can / May I take your order now ?
现在可以点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ?
您现在准备点菜了吗?
Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?/Would you care for a drink before you order ?
点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?
Would you like anything to drink ?
您想喝点什么吗?
Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )
你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)
Yes ,I’d like to have / try some ……
是的,我想尝尝……
Yes,I’ll try /have ……
是的,我想尝尝……
I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done .
我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
We need a couple more minutes to decide ./ We need a few more minutes to decide . /We need a couple more minutes to decide .
我们要待会再点。
I’m not ready to order yet .
我还没准备好点菜。
I haven’t figured out what I want yet .
我还没想好吃什么。
I haven’t decide yet .
我还没想好。
I can’t decide .What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ?
你推荐什么菜?
What do you recommend ?
你推荐什么菜?
What’s good today ?
今天有什么好菜?
What are the specials ?
今天有什么特色菜?
Well , ……is popular and …… is good .
恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。
Why don’t you order for me ?
还是你帮我点吧。
May I serve your dishes , now ?
现在可以上菜了吗?
Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……?
你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样?
Yes , it’s nice and fresh .
是的,好吃,而且新鲜。
【篇二】西餐厅常用英语口语练习
C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.
早上好!西餐厅。
G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.
我想订一张今天晚上的4人桌。
C: What time do you like your table?
在什么时候?
G: Around Seven.
大约在七点吧。
C: May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
G: Tom Cruise.
汤姆•克鲁斯。
C: How to spell it, please?
请问怎么拼写?
G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.
拼写为T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。
C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?
克鲁斯先生,一张今晚7时的四人桌,对吗?
G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?
对。还有,你们何时关门?
C: We are open until ten in the evening.
我们的营业时间至晚上10点。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.
谢谢您的来电,我们期待着为您服务。
【篇三】西餐厅常用英语口语练习
W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.
晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。
(Guest seated 客人就座)
W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?
(递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?
G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.
是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。
W: OK. Would you like to order now?
好的。你们要点菜吗?
G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?
恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?
W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.
如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。
G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?
好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?
W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?
四川牛柳丝好吗?
G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?
好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?
W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?
好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?
G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.
玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。
W: A wise choice, sir.
精明的选择。
G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.
对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。
W: Certainly.
当然可以。
(The guests finished the food and are talking.)
(客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)
W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?
对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?
G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.
不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。
W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.
(递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。
G: Can I put it on my account?
可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?
W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?
当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?
G: Here you are.
在这里。
W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.
谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。
【篇四】西餐厅常用英语口语练习
W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?
早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?
G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.
我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。
W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
请问喝什么果汁呢?
G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.
橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。
W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?
G: Yes, that's it.
是的。
W: Is there anything else, sir?
还需要什么吗,先生?
G: No, that's all.
没有了,就这样。
W: All right. We'll bring it to you as soon as possible.
好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。
(Later)
(稍后)
W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I've brought up the breakfast you ordered.
(敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。
G: (Open the door) Come in, please.
(打开门)请进。
W: Thank you. Here's the food you ordered.
谢谢,这是您要的食物。
G: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
W: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要的吗?
G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?
没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?
W: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.
好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。
西餐厅常用英语口语练习【四篇】.doc