五分钟少儿英语

时间:2023-05-01 23:13:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

#少儿英语# 导语】给孩子营造一个英语的氛围很关键,从磨耳朵开始,试着给孩子听听英文绘本故事,充分利用很多英文原声的有声读物,帮助孩子熟悉英语。®文档大全网搜集的《五分钟儿童英语笑话故事》,希望对同学们有帮助。



1.五分钟儿童英语笑话故事


visual training

视力训练

the squad(班,小队) were having "visual training". one smart recruit(新兵,招募) was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field. the party was so faraway(遥远的,恍惚的.) that the men appeared as mere dots, but unhesitatingly(迅速地) the recruit replied:

班里正在进行“视力训练”。一个聪明伶俐的新兵被班长叫出来数远处旷野上采掘队的人数。采掘队在很远的地方,那些人看起来只是一些小点儿。但是这个新兵毫不犹豫地回答。

"sixteen men and a sergeant(中士,军士) , sir."

“十六个兵外加一个中士,长官。”

"right, but how do you know there's a sergeant there?"

“正确,可是你怎么知道那儿有一个中士?”

"he's not doing any digging, sir."

“他不干活,长官。”

2.五分钟儿童英语笑话故事


这钟准吗?

Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city.

丹在一个大城市的某个俱乐部当守门人。

Everyday, thousands of people passed his door,

每天都有数千人经过他的门口,

and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"

而且许多人都会停下来问他:“请问现在几点?”

After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more.

几个月后,丹想:“我不想再回答这些蠢人提出的问题了,

I'm going to buy a big clock

我要去买一只大钟,

and put it upon the wall here."

把它挂在这儿的墙上。

Then he did so.

于是他买了一只钟,把它挂在了墙上。

“Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.“

现在人们总不会再停下来问我时间了。”他高兴地想。

But after that, a lot of people stopped,

可是打那以后,每天仍有许多人停下来,

looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”

看看钟,然后问丹:“这钟准吗?”

3.五分钟儿童英语笑话故事


收考卷

One day a student was taking a very difficult essay exam. At the end of the test, the professor asked all the students to put their pencils down and immediately hand in their tests. The young man kept writing furiously,although he was warned that if he did not stop immediately he would be disqualified. He ignored the warning, finished the test 10 minutes later, and went to hand the test to his instructor. The instructor told him he would not take the test.

一天,一个学生正在参加一个非常难的论文考试。考试结束了,教授让所有的学生放下铅笔,把他们的试卷交上来。但是他仍旧在不停地写。无论教授怎么警告他,甚至说如果不马上停笔的话就取消他的考试资格。这个学生仍旧在不停地答卷。十分钟后他写完了,但是教授拒绝收他的试卷。

The student asked, "Do you know who l am?"

这个学生问:“你知道我是谁吗?”

The professor said,"No and I don’t care.

教授严肃地回答说:“不,我也不想知道你是谁。”学生继续追问说:“你真的不知道我是谁?”

The student asked again,"Are you sure you don't know who I am?"

教授说不知道。

The professor again said no. So the student walked over to the pile of tests, placed his in the middle,then threw the papers in the air.

然后,这个学生走到那堆试卷前,把他的试卷塞到了那堆试卷的中间,然后把它们全抛向了空中。

"Good.” the student said, and walked out. He passed

“太好了。”学生说完就离开了。他考试通过了。

4.五分钟儿童英语笑话故事


干净的杯子

joe and fred were helping to build a house in a village. the weather was very warm, there was a lot of dust everywhere, and by half past twelve, they were very thirsty, so they stopped work to have their lunch. they found the nearest small bar, went in and sat down with their sandwiches.

乔和佛瑞德在一个村子里帮忙盖一间房子。天气很暖和,到处都有许多灰尘。12点半的时候,他们觉得非常口渴,便停下来去吃午饭了。他们找到最近的一家酒吧,走进去坐下吃他们的三明治。

good afternoon, gentlemen. what can i get you? the man behind the bar asked.

下午好,先生。你们想要点什么?柜台后面的伺应问道。

joe looked at fred and said, beer, i think. yes, a pint of beer each. is that all right for you, fred?

乔看了看佛瑞德说:我想,啤酒吧。好,那就每人一品脱啤酒。这样可以吗,佛瑞德?

yes, that's all right. fred said. then he turned to the man behind the bar and said, and i want it in a clean glass! don't forget that.

好的,可以。佛瑞德说。然后他转过去跟柜台后面的侍应说:我要啤酒装在一个干净的杯子里!别忘了。

the man behind the bar filled the glasses and brought them to joe and fred. then he said. which of you asked for the clean glass?

柜台后面的侍应倒满杯子后,拿给乔和佛瑞德,接着说:刚才哪一位要干净的杯子的?

5.五分钟儿童英语笑话故事


会说话的青蛙

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said: "If you kiss me, I’1l turn into a beautiful princess.” He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said: "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess,I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero” The man took the frog out of his pocket,smiled at it,and returned it to his pocket.

一天,一个男人走在路上。这时一只青蛙喊住他说:“如果你吻我,那我就会变成一个漂亮的公主。”他蹲了下来,捡起了青蛙并把他放到了口袋里。青蛙大声地说:“如果你吻我,那我就会变成一个漂亮的公主。我会告诉每一个人,你是多么的聪明,多么得勇敢以及你是怎么成为我的英雄的。”男人把青蛙从口袋里掏了出来,对它笑了笑,又把它放了回去。

The frog spoke up again and said,"1f you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess,I will be your loving companion for an entire week” The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it,and returned it to his pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess,I'11 stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want.”Again,the man took the frog out,smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.

青蛙又大声地说:“如果你吻我,那我就会变成一个漂亮的公主,而且我会成为你最爱的同伴,并陪你度过整个一周。”男人把青蛙从口袋里掏了出来,对它笑了笑,又把它放了回去。青蛙再次大声喊道:“如果你吻我,那我就会变成一个漂亮的公主,而且我会陪伴你一年,做任何你希望的事情。”男人把青蛙从口袋里掏了出来,对它笑了笑,又把它放了回去。

Finally, the frog asked,"What is the matter? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess, that I’1l stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?" The man said,"Look,I’m an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool.”

最后,青蛙问:“怎么了?我已经告诉你,我是一个漂亮的公主,并且我会陪伴你一年,做任何你希望的事情,你为什么不吻我呢?”男人说:“我是一个工程师,我没有时间陪女朋友,但是,陪一只会说话的青蛙就太棒了。”

五分钟儿童英语笑话故事.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/YLAm.html