如何学英语口语如何学-如何用英语口语和前任saybye?

副标题:如何用英语口语和前任saybye?

时间:2024-10-02 23:01:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】学英语,除了背单词以外,对于口语、写作等应用环境下,最最重要的就是词组和短语的掌握了,掌握好最基本的词组就是学好英语的基本功,以下“如何用英语口语和前任say bye?”由©文档大全网整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




(1)分手 break up/parting/leave-taking/split up

My girlfriend had broken up with me .
我的女朋友已跟我分手了。

They parted with reluctance.
他们依依不舍地分手了。

Her parting words left him feeling empty and alone.
她分手时说的话让他感觉空虚孤独。

To be leave-taking, but I need more patience.
即将告别,但还需要忍耐。

I split up with my boyfriend last year.
我去年和男友分手了。

To this end I have a quarrel with him several times, and he wants to split up.
为此我已经和他吵架几次了,都想和他分手了。

(2)别再联系了。

Don’t call me any more.
以后别再打给我了。

I don’t think we should see each other anymore.
我想我们以后不要再见面了。

If we don't talk for a while.
我们这段时间不要联系了。

I'll get in touch after they release me.
请不要与我联系和发短信。

(3)劈腿?有小三?外遇?

He is having an affair.
他在搞外遇。

He is seeing her behind your back.
他背着你偷偷跟她约会。

He is not finished with his ex.
他对他前女友余情未了。

Finally you can cheat on me, huh?
你终于有机会劈腿了,哈?

(4) 借酒消愁愁更愁?

I believe in the saying of drinking down sorrow.
我相信借酒消愁的说法。

He got disappointed by my repeated wrongdoings and began to drown his worries in drink.
我一次次的折腾简直令他失望了,终日泡在酒中,借酒消愁。

He sought escape in the bottle from hard realities.
他常常借酒消愁来逃避残酷的现实。

Henry was inclined to seek solace in drink.
亨利往往借酒消愁。

(5)我们不合适。

I need some time alone.
我需要一个人过一阵子。

You know, I've been thinking, and I don't think it's working out between us.
是这样,我一直在想,我觉得我们是不合适的。

You're too good for me.
我配不上你。

Now, I desirous is a person living quietly.
现在,我想要一个人静静的生活。

Just go away and leave me be.
你走吧,让我一个人静静。

You deserve a better man/woman.
你应该找个更好的对象。

如何用英语口语和前任say bye?.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/YXGu.html