英语日常口语对话英语口语情景对话|日常英语口语情景对话阅读

时间:2021-10-21 11:35:17 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】随着科学技术的高度发展,国际合作进程的日益加快,英语在国际舞台上发挥的作用越发显著。这不仅反映在政治和经济领域,在文化交流方面表现得更为明显。®文档大全网精心收集了日常英语口语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!


【篇一】日常英语口语情景对话阅读


  Ann: Today is the Hallowmas. The children must be very happy.


  今天是万圣节,孩子们一定很开心。


  Lily: Yes, they have looked forward to it for several weeks.


  是的,他们好几个星期前就在期待了。


  Ann: When I look at them, I often recall my childhood. I believe we were much happier than the children now.


  当我看着他们,我经常想起我的童年,我认为我们那时候比现在的孩子们更开心。


  Lily: Yes, when the Hallowmas came, I often ran out with my brothers to knock neighborhood’s door.


  是的,当万圣节来到的时候,我经常和我们的兄弟们跑出去敲邻居家的门。


  Ann: And then, we would say, “Trick or treat”.


  .然后呢,我们会说:“不请吃就捣蛋”。


  Lily: Yes. We often knocked the seniors’ door, and they loved us to play in their house.


  恩,我们经常敲得是老人家的门,他们喜欢我们去他们家玩。


  Ann: I remember there was an old couple who usually prepared lots of candies and scattered them to us.


  我记得有一对老夫妇总是准备了很多糖果,然后撒向我们。


  Lily: What is the children’s activity this evening?


  孩子们今晚的活动是什么?


  Ann: They said they want to knock the whole door in this building.


  他们说他们要去敲开这栋楼所有的门。


  Lily: Wow, great! I want to follow them.


  哇,太好了,我要跟他们去。


【篇二】日常英语口语情景对话阅读


  Bob: What do you think about the Huangshan Mountain?


  你认为黄山怎么样?


  Tom: Great! Why do you ask it suddenly?


  很棒,干嘛突然问起?


  Bob: Our company will organize us to have a trip to Huangshan next week,so I collect some information in advance.


  下周我们公司组织去那旅游,我先收集点信息。


  Tom: It is worth travellng there.Huangshan is one of the most breath-taking sites in China,which is credited to be the King of all the mountains.


  那可真是选对地方了。黄山是中国的十大风景名胜之一,享有“天下第一奇山”之称。


  Bob: I am looking forward to the day’s coming.


  真希望那天早点到来。


  Tom: Do you know what the four unique scenic features on Huangshan Mountain are?


  你知道黄山的四绝是什么吗?


  Bob: Mountain, it must be the stones.


  山嘛,肯定是石头。


  Tom: Let me tell you,the four unique scenic features are legendary pines,picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs.


  让我来告诉你吧,奇松、怪石、云海、温泉称为黄山四绝。



【篇三】日常英语口语情景对话阅读


  Bob: John, help me!


  约翰,救我。


  John: What’s up?


  怎么了?


  Bob: Mom is going to kill me.


  妈妈要杀了我。


  John: Why? What did you do again?


  为什么?你又做什么?


  Bob: My grade is very bad and the school report card was received today.


  我的成绩很差,今天学校的成绩单寄到家了。


  John: So she found the truth.


  所以她发现真相了。


  Bob: Yes. Can you hear she is screaming?


  是的,你能听到她在尖叫了吗?


  John: I think so. You have to duck down here.


  是的,你得躲到这儿来。


  Bob: John, you are my best brother.


  约翰,你是我的哥哥。


  John: I believe you should think some remedies. The monk can run away, but he can run with the temple.


  我相信你得想想补救方法。要不然跑得了和尚,跑不了庙啊。

【篇四】日常英语口语情景对话阅读


  Leo: Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens?


  你看过由网友搜集的《蜗居》雷人台词了吗?


  Lucy: No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book.


  我没看过,但是我之前读过这本小说小说真的不错。


  Leo: Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all.


  是啊,故事里本来是体现一对夫妇为在上海买房子而经历的艰辛,看了电视剧完全不是这么回事嘛。


  Lucy: So what did you say about the shocking lines?


  你说的那个雷人台词是怎么回事?


  Leo: Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie".


  很多人反映台词过于露骨,“比拍三级片还放得开。”


  Lucy: So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official?


  所以说电视剧变味成漂亮女孩甘心做贪官二奶故事了?


  Leo: Netizens meant that.


  网友们的意思是这样的!


  Lucy: Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience.


  没准这不代表所有观众的意见。


  Leo: While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit.


  导演解释说:“电视剧的台词是原小说的一个特点,我们也是尽可能地把小说的一些语言特点保留了,我觉得没有什么露骨的。”


  Lucy: Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves.


  或许我们自己看一下电视剧,就自然会有评断了。


【篇五】日常英语口语情景对话阅读


  客人: Hey, waiter, come here.


  嘿,服务员,过来。


  服务员: What is the matter,sir?


  怎么了,先生?


  客人: I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.


  我要投诉,找你们经理来。


  服务员: Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?


  先生,有什么地方不满意吗?


  客人: Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.


  看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。


  服务员: That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.


  不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。


  客人: Anyway, I want to see your manager.


  不管怎样,我要见你们经理。


  服务员: OK, I go to find our manager.


  好,我去找经理。


  客人: I need you give me a reasonable explanation.


  我需要你们给我个合理的解释。


  服务员: We will, please wait a moment.


  会的,请稍等。


日常英语口语情景对话阅读.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/ZbiT.html